Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 12:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Past Lives

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Past Lives  (Read 1472 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Mar 22, 2015 11:11 pm »

Steve, I do not rule out that our familiarity is due to past association and friendship. I just cannot know for sure, although I trust your intuition. In a few, not frequent, occasions, there was an objective situation where it was clear I held some fascination over some people, although I could not say why. One of these instances was Brother Anandamoy. The only time I spoke with him he treated me like a son and was unwilling to interrupt the conversation, whereas I was thinking that I didn't want to hog the time, other people were waiting to talk with him. It would be easy to relate this to past friendship and association but I don't know, I simply cannot say for sure.

My attitude has Always been to befriend anyone and, in retrospect, I must say that very often as a consequence I found friendly environments or at least some  pretty trusted people within specific environments. Sometimes I was disappointed, but that's part of the game, the balance is in favour of the advantages of being friendly to anyone and accept any request for friendship. There are some barriers though, that is the opposite sex. There, sometimes sexual attraction may seep into friendship, creating a confusing and Dangerous cocktail. The cocktail may be pleasant if you are single, may be poisonous if you are already committed.

In my case I have found that the 'cockail' (that made me laugh) you are able to drink often becomes difficult to indulge in because of sheer distance. Then when the possibility is realizable there are often confounding blocks and obstacles that suddenly arise that i associate with having a guru and guides that are looking out for our higher welfare despite ourselves and an ever present carnal nature. Many people and situations are just not as they seem and we create them in our minds. The true colors and lasting associations are our only portal into the life sublime.
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015 11:31 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: