Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Love

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Love  (Read 4804 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #15 on: Apr 11, 2014 01:59 am »

Thank you Jitendra and SpiritImage for your replies.

The loss of love has been something which has challenged and guided me my whole life.  Every person I've ever been close to, other than family, has stayed a time, exchanged beautiful, deep energies and ideas with me, and then left (usually the deeper and stronger the exchange the shorter the visit on the physical plane).  Not having attachment or desire for their return is a deep lesson which I feel challenge me to the core of my being, since part of me doesn't want to let go and give up on fixing whatever caused the change from more to less spiritual interactions with the other.  To truly Love them enough to go their own way, knowing I can no longer help them or they no long want my help (or to help me), the soul intersection has had it's time.  The deeper Truth, Love and Light from this intersection continues to resonate within the body of my Soul which echoes in many ways.  My Spirit wants this energy to be at peace and to be used for the prosperity of myself and others (like the totem of the Kingfisher).

The greatest feelings I've ever felt of Love I found in mysticism, meditation, and in spiritual and charitable groups.  Due to a serious foot injury I've been unable to seek such groups for a while.  I know I will be able to walk again and to meet more loving people to share Life and stories and Love with.  I am generally a very social and loving person, so being alone, reflecting for so long has been a challenge for me, but it is all a beautiful lesson I think, to learn and to grow from!  And, funnily, has brought new friends closer into my life as others have drifted away.

You write many wise words Steve.  I've read other threads on here already where you have written things which resonate with me as true and helpful.  I wish to raise my vibration to see these truths more often and not be caught in negative emotions of grief, resentment, jealousy, etc.

Thank you for creating a safe, sacred space on this website where I can write these things.

<3

You came at a good time for us and me in partcular. I am trying to shed some deep emotions created by such intersections of which you have spoken. It is not easy. We often find that we have had quite deep encounters with others and when they choose to cut off the relationship or have nothing else to do with you it is difficult for those who keep loving even though we may have to see love differently... now... and in retrospect to what may have happened.

We often find that being alone has many benefits. Being with someone else is a time to celebrate the beauty of expression of love between two people or more. But being alone... we learn how to go into the deepest depths of ourselves. We find that the love we find there is forever stored in our spiritual account. We learn to expand our love to all beings and friends become more important. We learn how to share our love beyond our small sphere and the circle around us expands. Our understanding of divine love expands beyond the personal. Other people come into our lives and help us with this expanded notion of love.

I believe that you are someone I already know and you are hiding your identity at this time.. for reasons I have yet to find out.
It is all good. Express yourself in the way you choose. This vibration that you emit... it shows longing for something that has been left behind. We only can pray for those we have loved and still love. The love we give. It may not come back in any way we expected but what we have given... what love we have given.. is sure to return in some form. We just cannot be attached to our own expectations.
« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2014 03:07 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: