Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 02:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

angry bull

Recent Items

Views: 2
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: angry bull  (Read 173 times)
guest88
« on: Jan 04, 2014 06:37 pm »

i had a couple dreams last night. they were all in the same environment but different things happened at different times.
i remember a 2-4 year old trying to instruct me as to which ring to buy for my throat. they were little rings that would help improve your singing voice. another lady would have me use a voice box which was even larger piece of what looked like jewelry to hang from your tonsil. i didn't trust it as much as the little ring piece the child had grabbed.
i remember grabbing a bunch of arrows from a store when a monster was let loose. i didn't have a bow to shoot the arrows but i had the arrows by my side to use incase i needed to impale the screeching terror.

OK
at the end of the dream
we(the people) cowered beneath benches
there were rows of us
we were told to be on our knees and have our hands in the air
then the bulls came out
they were much larger and more muscular then your ordinary bull
they were black with really large masculine horns
their faces were extremely frightening and angry and had many details and lines in their face
they each went down theier respective rows one by one they would come up to you and examine you. their face would be inches away from your face- you had to make eye contact. their eyes were large and yellow. there was a feeling of terror in the air
one by one they came and if they felt you were hiding something
they'd kill you on the spot
i remember hearing: "Who'se afraid of the big yellow eyes?" from one of the bulls as they scanned the little girl next to me
i was scared
the bull came up to me
then my alarm went off !!! X_X
lol
i woke up like "SHWEW"

very interesting dream i wonder what it all might mean

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2014 05:51 am »

i had a couple dreams last night. they were all in the same environment but different things happened at different times.
i remember a 2-4 year old trying to instruct me as to which ring to buy for my throat. they were little rings that would help improve your singing voice. another lady would have me use a voice box which was even larger piece of what looked like jewelry to hang from your tonsil. i didn't trust it as much as the little ring piece the child had grabbed.
i remember grabbing a bunch of arrows from a store when a monster was let loose. i didn't have a bow to shoot the arrows but i had the arrows by my side to use incase i needed to impale the screeching terror.

OK
at the end of the dream
we(the people) cowered beneath benches
there were rows of us
we were told to be on our knees and have our hands in the air
then the bulls came out
they were much larger and more muscular then your ordinary bull
they were black with really large masculine horns
their faces were extremely frightening and angry and had many details and lines in their face
they each went down theier respective rows one by one they would come up to you and examine you. their face would be inches away from your face- you had to make eye contact. their eyes were large and yellow. there was a feeling of terror in the air
one by one they came and if they felt you were hiding something
they'd kill you on the spot
i remember hearing: "Who'se afraid of the big yellow eyes?" from one of the bulls as they scanned the little girl next to me
i was scared
the bull came up to me
then my alarm went off !!! X_X
lol
i woke up like "SHWEW"

very interesting dream i wonder what it all might mean

Smiley

i'm not sure about the meaning at this time but it sure made me laugh! i know a friend that has comical dreams. It might be good! It shows someone that can laugh at life... but then again she likes reading comic strips.
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2014 04:02 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: