Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 08:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Please Share Whatever You Can

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Share Whatever You Can  (Read 342 times)
guest88
« on: Jan 04, 2014 06:41 pm »

Dreams are not always the easiest to remember. They say to record your dreams as soon as you wake up. The more you practice this, the easier it will be to remember things in detail and maybe even help induce Lucid Dreaming. Caleema's Psychic Nook is the perfect place for others who wish to practice recalling their dreams. Please share whatever you can, even if it doesn't make sense. An open journal so to speak- for not only our/your reading pleasure- but for the strengthening of your mind.

I will continue to share every nonsensical detail simply because here is a place for me to do so. Hopefully my dreams will become more structured and I might better understand the messages therein. Who knows, others might have similar dreams in which we can share and help one another.

Just a thought

Cheers !
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014 04:58 pm »

i could recall 6 individual dreams upon wake this morning. only 3 are stuck with me now. it was weird, i think i woke up after every dream- or, almost woke up to replay the dream and log by memory. but i was impressed by my seemingly random recall this morning, thought i'd share that here  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014 11:42 pm »

I started taking some valerian root capsules before going to bed a couple weeks ago, and have since been having quite vivid dreams the every other night or so.

Last night I had a dream where I was in some kind of strange school in England, which seemed quite strict and even a bit fascist.  I think I was managing pretty well in it, but I was worried about a friend of mine who was also there (who I had spoken to last night before going to sleep).  In real life he opened up to me about how much he had cut back on his drinking since starting a new job in the health food industry which I helped him get.  I was still concerned because the amount he said he's been drinking would be enough to really mess with my body and mind in a not good way (I rarely imbibe), but for him it was a minor victory, hopefully on a longer path towards better health!

In the dream, he was on the other side of a barb-wired fence where we were both eating lunch, in grass, but talking to our own people and not really acknowledging each other, but within earshot of each other.  I told someone of my concern for my friend in this "fascist school", that I thought he might be doing habits which will get him kicked out of it or in trouble, but then he heard me when I said this, across the metal fence, and he walked away, slightly offended by me talking about him, but also showing a confidence that I shouldn't worry about him.  He's on top of his own dharmic path.

This felt like a pretty clear message from my unconscious to my conscious mind, not to focus on the problems of others, my friends (often a challenge for me) and to focus on my path in this "fascist school", which I think is basically the art of finding ones dharmic path of good work in this out-of-balance, money and status focused modern society.
Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014 12:24 am »

Just got a text from my friend after writing this, about how much the healthy food (fruit and vegetables, fresh organic juice) in his new job is helping him!
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014 04:36 am »

kingfisher that's awesome  Smiley Thank you ! For sharing.
Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014 05:09 pm »

I woke up from a dream today, where I was hanging out with a girl I met through myspace about 10 years ago.  In the dream, she was just as I remembered her, and it was nice hanging out with her.  She's one of the most talented and undeniably beautiful girls I've even tangentially known in this life.  I prevented us from knowing each other better 10 years ago, because I was going through quite an intense existential crisis at the time, having just left a Spiritual cult I was devoted to 24/7 for 2 years, filled with many difficult emotional and mental challenges in finding a new meaning in Life outside of what the cult taught me and what the hundreds of people there believed (which I wouldn't become free from for another 3-4 years, fully).

This was one of the coolest, most talented and beautiful girls in the world, who was on a very intense karmic ride (as many of the girls or guys I've been close to or attracted to or by have been).  She has since become world famous with millions of fans, travels the world constantly, but is rich and famous now for her beauty, and continues to make art, photography and maybe write poetry as well (though those are much more difficult mediums to become materially successful through).  I wrote a song with a beautiful poem of her's as lyrics, the only song I ever wrote with someone else's words.  The music for the song had a very odd structure and I was trying to write lyrics to go with it, but nothing I wrote matched the emotion of the guitar chords I was playing, then I read a poem she had just published within the same hour I wrote those chords for the verse and chorus of the song, and amazingly her poem fit into the odd structure of the song perfectly (which was 2 verses of 14 bars and 2 choruses of 6 bars in 3/4 timing).

In the dream, we were in a video game, at a high school, talking about playing a the same video game we were already inside of.  At different points in the dream we were in the game, and other points talking about playing the game we were already living inside of.  She seemed to not realize this game was something you can play, and just considered she was in "real life" until I brought it up.  Kinda "Matrix" like.  Kinda the way reality seems to me, as surreal as it has been for me many times with beautiful and wild syncronicities of it all, never ceasing.

Not a ton happened in the dream, but I've been reflecting on my encounters with this girl in the dream and real life since I woke up 3 hours ago.  A very special person I hadn't thought about in some time.
Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014 09:29 pm »

The clearer I remember myself in my dreams, the more it feels like I am set free in them.

I didn't get much sleep last night, so I went back to sleep after the previous dream for a couple of hours, as my foot needs all the rest I can give to help recover.

Right before falling back asleep, I had wanted to post another level of interpretation of my previous dream: Carl Jung described the Male's soul as female, which he called the "Anima" and he called the Female's soul "Animus", which would be male.  This concept of "soul" for him meant a very deep level of the unconscious, which for him was inspired by the Eastern idea of Yin and Yang or balance in all areas of life, with the dot of Yin in the Yang and vice versa.

So, on reconsideration, I think this previous dream had more to do with my own soul, it's desire to be free and to view life as a video game.  Being stuck, healing my foot, unable to go out into the world the way I used to has been a challenge, and has left me wanting to be a part of the larger world of Life, greatly!  and yet.. I have to remain patient, to help my foot reach a full recovery and to not risk reinjuring it...

For now, it is through my music and online communities like this where I am best able to "explore the world" and meet new people to be friends with! (:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014 09:52 pm by kingfisher111 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: