Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 05:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

UFO spotted over Ukraine

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UFO spotted over Ukraine  (Read 739 times)
brock
« on: Mar 13, 2014 07:55 pm »

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?videoid=49eaf3a1-ae73-44f8-9b69-96d67eade61b&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink
Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2014 07:30 am »

So what do you think about it Brock?
Report Spam   Logged
brock
« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2014 12:02 pm »

With the technology today, I don't really have the expertise to analyze these types of videos and know if they are real or forged. But the fact that MSNBC picked this one up was interesting to me. I assume their staff vetted the video at least a little before running the story. That is, however, an assumption.

Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2014 08:36 pm »

With the technology today, I don't really have the expertise to analyze these types of videos and know if they are real or forged. But the fact that MSNBC picked this one up was interesting to me. I assume their staff vetted the video at least a little before running the story. That is, however, an assumption.

Well I meant more along the lines of what you thought about this actually happening, vs. if the video is real or not.

Me, there's no reason to think that we alone can uncover technology, on the physical plane. I'm really not a bit surprised, and if a UFO landed in my backyard right now, sure all that technology would be cool to see, but coming face to face with whatever, now there's where I would think, huh, well we're all in the same boat aren't we? Looking and searching for the truth. Proving technology is not the answer, but curiosity on the physical plane is very strong.

I often think about the voyager craft speeding along @ 38.000 MPH, for all these years, and still sending back transmissions. Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to project yourself alongside that craft and just observe for a while?
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2014 09:54 pm by SpiritImage » Report Spam   Logged
brock
« Reply #4 on: Mar 14, 2014 09:22 pm »

If there are beings visiting us they are so advanced that we can't comprehend it. Imagine your dog trying to contemplate this conversation right now. As my sisters dog sits beside me and looks at me, he has no way of comprehending what I am doing sitting here at this computer. It boggles the mind.

As for searching for truth, I don't really think so. That is a human linguistic fallacy that I would not impose on anything capable of visiting us. All speculations on the motives or intentions of those beings are made in vain.
Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #5 on: Mar 14, 2014 10:06 pm »

If there are beings visiting us they are so advanced that we can't comprehend it. Imagine your dog trying to contemplate this conversation right now. As my sisters dog sits beside me and looks at me, he has no way of comprehending what I am doing sitting here at this computer. It boggles the mind.

As for searching for truth, I don't really think so. That is a human linguistic fallacy that I would not impose on anything capable of visiting us. All speculations on the motives or intentions of those beings are made in vain.

Well, advanced physical technology is all we have supposedly seen, we cannot know how advanced they are mentally, spiritually, or if those traits even exist.

But I suppose you're right about beings not even aware of truth as we see it, and there's no possible way to know intention. But they must still live by the physical laws of the universe. Unless we are seeing something we're not supposed to or has crossed into the physical plane.
Report Spam   Logged
brock
« Reply #6 on: Mar 14, 2014 10:21 pm »

That's just it, if they are traveling those vast distances then they are no longer functioning under known laws of physics. Our physical laws of the universe do not allow for such travel because of the vast distances involved and the necessary speeds. So then they have to be traveling either through dimensions, like a wormhole, or are operating under some other model of physics that our science is not aware of.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #7 on: Mar 14, 2014 11:09 pm »

I do not think you have to agree with what I am about to say. First I was told by SRF monks that beings from other planets have
the same star like appearance we do that resembles the third eye. Beings with this look have the ability to express divine consciousness. Of course i doubt this refers to a starfish.

i have seen UFOS. Just like we found beings on other continents we will find the universe teaming with life. This would be a lonely universe indeed if we only had beings on our planet. I suppose you might have heard about the story about a devotee who had a desire to see ufos. Yogananda took him to the desert and he saw them. The Master said now that you have seen them lets go or something to that extent...making light of it.

Master has also said that it is possible to come and go from other planets in our journeys thru incarnations also. You hear a lot more of these type of things when you are at the services in southern california. I was told several times that Brother Bhaktanada casually said that if the United States was put in a compromising position beyond its ability to survive the extraterrestrials would help us. Some people complained to mother center about his comments and a couple of months later he said the same thing in a service again. Did I hear it? No. But he told me some very unusual things for a minister to utter. That was the way he was: Matter of fact and to the point. No beating around the bush. He also said there could be a couple sitting here in this service and that just because they were advanced technologically does not mean they have to be advanced spiritually. Although it seems like there would have to be some degree of spiritual evolution to get past the stage of destroying themselves with their own technology. A stage we are still struggling with.

There is evidence all over the earth of beings being here from other planets. That is another topic. I need no convincing and maybe you don't either. No doubt this is one of the prerequisites for making themselves known: Acceptance
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2014 11:41 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #8 on: Mar 15, 2014 03:56 am »

Although it seems like there would have to be some degree of spiritual evolution to get past the stage of destroying themselves with their own technology. A stage we are still struggling with.

by dr michio kaku
Current status of human civilization

Human civilization is currently somewhere below Type I, as it is able to harness only a portion of the energy that is available on Earth. The current state of human civilization has thus been named Type 0. Although intermediate values were not discussed in Kardashev's original proposal, Carl Sagan argued that they could easily be defined by interpolating and extrapolating the values given above. In 1973, he calculated humanity's civilization type to be 0.7, in relationship to Kardashev's model for Types 0 and I.

Type 0 Civilization
Essentially, our civilization. A type 0 civilization has only just begun to tap planetary resources such as solar power, geothermal power and wind power. Most of its power generation is still based on non-renewable fossil fuel resources, for example, oil, coal and natural gases.

Type 1 civilization
These civilizations can effectively control the entire resources of their planet; they can predict weather patterns and earthquakes very accurately, and even control them using artificially induced greenhouse effects or space-based lasers. A Type 1 Civilization could conceivably halt an ice-age.

Type 2 Civilization
Type 2 Civilizations have extended their power to their entire Solar System by harnessing the power of their suns through Dyson spheres. Having colonized or at least extensively explored all the planets within their Solar System, they are a largely space-faring race and have already mounted expeditions to other stars using interstellar craft.

Type 3 Civilization
At the cusp of their power, type 3 civilizations span entire galaxies having colonized all the stars by wave after wave of interstellar craft. They can harness the power of galaxies. Astrophysicists theorize that this may be done by exploiting the fact that black holes can be used as a source of energy as they slowly evaporate via Hawking radiation. By utilizing the millions of black holes that are believed to reside within galactic nuclei, type 3 civilizations would have sufficient power to conduct truly universe-changing high-energy physics experiments and examine matter down to the Planck length.

At this point, the exact potential of type 3 civilizations becomes unclear due to our hazy knowledge of ultrahigh-energy physics. It is conceivable (as physicists such as Michio Kaku and Lawrence Krauss believe) that such energies could unravel matter down to the super-string length and thus possibly access other dimensions. However, we must stress that this is only informed conjecture and frankly we'll never know what type 3 civilizations will be able to do until we either become one or encounter one.

Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #9 on: Mar 15, 2014 05:48 am »

i have seen UFOS.

C'mon Steve tell us what happened  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #10 on: Mar 15, 2014 03:38 pm »

dear jitendra

first, i am glad we have a place to come together- it is nice
with that said i'd like to ask you something

when it comes to- starting this forum- helping- and attracting these, spiritual vibrations

for those that come here- you have welcomed with a warm heart, have you not?
it doesn't matter where we come from- it doesn't matter what we've done in the past- you welcome every member just the same

there can be joy in this- in what some might see as service to others

you say there are greater ones helping you-
for the very same reason- you believe you are receiving help
is the same reason- i'd like to believe our planet and the people whom inhabit it- are being helped
alien or not-

whom did these greater ones receive help from? who or what influenced them?
maybe- there are beings out there- who made this recognition- much earlier than us- and are now- welcoming, assisting us through as you have stated- a new age

and- to your question
what can i(or any of us) do on my own?

you can choose.

...?

anyways

thanks for the help  Smiley

Thru most of my life i would look out into the nite sky and think to myself; so much life there must be out there and i had always hoped that someday i might be able to meet that life. Once i saw a small object turn into a light one third the size of the Moon and then diminish back into a metallic object that slowly drifted away. I saw this object with a girl friend, late at nite as we were walking next to Lake Michigan. I asked her if she saw it and she said "Yes. I see it." What surprized me is that is all she said. When i have asked her since she really didn't seem overly enthusiastic like i was. I had never seen anything so unusual in the sky.

Another time i saw an object move in one direction than suddenly take an angle turn at what amounted to a 90 degree angle. It went with such lightning speed that no object (that we know of) could have ever withstood the pressure of that type of turn and at that speed. This happened about 45 years ago. The small object turning into light happened a couple summers ago at Lake Michigan. i have heard many stories from friends about being abducted and or seeing space objects on the ground.

My question is this though: It is clear to me they are there but how are they helping me personally or how could i help them? i would sincerely like to meet them. You would probably like the film 'Out on a Limb' with Shirley MacLaine. It was presumably a true story about her and her friends contact with these beings. But you see i have waited and waited through my life and such occurances have yet to happen. However i have recieved the direct help of Amma Angels and Paramahansa Yogananda. They give all their credit to God and none to any aliens. They have really helped me personally. Friends such as Into Blue, Brian (a monk) and my aunt have introduced me to the blessings of these great ones. For this i am very grateful.

If i recieved such help and the ability to serve those from afar i would probably feel the same joy. But this has not happened. So it really does not have to do with whether they are helping or not. i do not experience their help. i do experience the help of the gurus. When and if i do experience it, i could feel much different about these things of which you speak.

Thank you for reminding me about the privileges, honors and blessings we share here on the forum. You say "We can choose" yes i have made many choices to be where i am today. Thoee choices have taken me beyond belief and into experiencing what i have followed. Can you say this about the aliens of which you speak? May our choices be guided by the great ones who are more in tune with our divine purpose. We have met here from many different paths. In service and high regards to your path. May these paths continue to intersect...

Sincerely,

Steve

i have seen UFOS.

C'mon Steve tell us what happened  Smiley

« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2014 07:21 pm by hippoguardamus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SpiritImage

« Reply #11 on: Mar 15, 2014 10:26 pm »

So something about Michigan, eh?

Never seen one myself, but I suppose if I spent more time "looking" and/or just thinking about it in general, I might someday.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: