Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 08:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Frequency

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frequency  (Read 654 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Mar 14, 2014 02:55 pm »

I have been giving quite a bit of awareness of what frequency I am vibrating at and the frequency of those I encounter and mix with in life. I noticed that some people that are in my orb make me feel light while others give me a heavier feeling. Some people I would rather walk away from and avoid being in their presence very long and others have an uplifting affect on this being called Steve or Jitendra.

I have traveled long distances to have encounters with highly evolved souls and to be in the presence of love. Sometimes those who professed love for me did not have the capacity to love and other times i really have been in the presence of loves vibration.
There are those whose vibration oscillates and you are a bit shaken by their occasional streaks where they 'loose it'. We practice
not reacting to these ocillations. There are also those who can keep at high vibrational frequencies under most or all circumstances. Most all of us have certain times we loose are peace and react. Yet it is quite an attainment to be in a harmonious vibration during most or all of lifes circumstances.

Sometimes we meet people who leave our lives because they are not able to adjust to our higher frequencies. When this happens we often need to recognize it is not us that should feel bad about it but rather those who have come to us who are not able to understand us and feel uncomfortable with the higher vibrations we emit. It is important to recognize this when we have a difficult time letting go. After recognizing that it indeed was the inability of someone else to perceive our true intentions and unsatisfied desires on the part of those who leave us; we recognize the circumstances and personality quirks that caused the separation.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2014 06:20 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SpiritImage

« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2014 09:54 pm »

Interesting, I don't give this much thought, I guess it might be because I don't feel others like you do. I have been mostly detached my whole life, I suppose. I don't need such a deep understanding from or to others. Maybe it's a good thing, maybe not. I only feel oscillations when I lose it.

Maybe it's because I've never liked the built-in judgemental aspect others have, basing decisions on outside looks, and mistakenly perceiving our actions. Almost everyone does it. Even me. So how can a truthful relationship really work? There's only 1 I know who is unconditional, and that's all that matters to me.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2014 02:20 am »

Quote from: SpiritImage link=topic=3018.msg15416#msg15416 date=I'd plane 94823242
Interesting, I don't give this much thought, I guess it might be because I don't feel others like you do.

It interests me how i vibrate at  different frequencies and my consciousness is centered in different chakras as a result. For instance; often when the body gets very weary I noticed that the sensual vibrations of the muladhara chakra, or root chakra, are activated. The body seems to go into a survival mode to stay awake when it is pushed to do so.

At other times the consciousness is vibrating on a peaceful meditative wave length, a restless chattery mode, or a creative focused plane, or a feeling emotional plane, a worrying behavior, or an expanding heart vibration. Yet what factors motivate such oscilations? They are not always outer stimuli which was mentioned in the HAARP studies but rather from internal sources as well. Perhaps it is wise to monitor such changes in behavior patterns that have a corollary in states of conscious activation.

« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2014 02:42 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
SpiritImage

« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2014 09:15 pm »

Hard to say,

Isn't it simply God creating all these different oscillations as you are referring, (even if they are outer or inner) and we are constantly using our will power (hopefully divinely guided), to control our free choices as these modes/planes/vibrations are presented?

It all seems very test orientated, like your other post about life is a big school, but during those times of realization, sure don't feel like a test anymore, it's almost like if you're not feeling God right now, then you're back in school, as it were.
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Jul 23, 2015 10:57 am »

Steve's discussion is an interesting one related to the understanding (and possible manipulation) of mental states.

I do not sdee my mental states as oscillating waves, but I sure can see them as I can see my arm and my leg. In my case they are often triggered by external simuli but often they pop out apparenlty without reason.

I remember now, in the past I used to suffer stretches of mild mental depression. There was no apprent cause. now it happens no more. Understanding the provenance of such negative states may help us in manipulating them
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Jul 24, 2015 09:09 pm »

Steve's discussion is an interesting one related to the understanding (and possible manipulation) of mental states.

I do not sdee my mental states as oscillating waves, but I sure can see them as I can see my arm and my leg. In my case they are often triggered by external simuli but often they pop out apparenlty without reason.

I remember now, in the past I used to suffer stretches of mild mental depression. There was no apprent cause. now it happens no more. Understanding the provenance of such negative states may help us in manipulating them

It cleared up things a bit when I read in the lessons that every mood that we have is a result of previous karma. The more we meditate... the more we are exposed to higher frequencies which transform us. The power of attraction to mental concepts and people is often compelling beyond belief. Until we have actually experienced our passions and desires personified it is difficult to believe we could be controlled by them. Sometimes it takes years later to see beyond those attractions into the illusions created that also are part of their true colors. Once we see the true colors of something or someone we are much more able to let them go. Or on the contrary we may also find that there true colors were a much higher frequency then we were cognizant of. They were a true blessing we were not able to fully understand.
« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2015 09:18 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Oct 28, 2019 06:18 pm »

good morning...
spirit image you are in my thoughts, i miss your post.

mccoy, i hope you're doing well.

steve, sending love brother. thank you for your observations. i hope to remain in the right frequency, so many days i'm caught off guard and blind to my greater desires.

wishing to become gentler, and the ego is still so crude, but i do hope to reside in the peaceful- gentle and beautiful.

kindest regards. .
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: