Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 01:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

did i run into someone i knew in a past life ?

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: did i run into someone i knew in a past life ?  (Read 464 times)
guest88
« on: Mar 19, 2014 03:30 am »

Last Saturday... I sold a car to a young married couple. There was something familiar about them. At one point I blurted, I feel like we all went to the same high school together. We didn't... But then the husband said his wife thought I looked familiar too. They live in a different part of Texas. We've never met in this life until recently. His wife then mentioned maybe we knew each other in a past life. When her husband started to go on about the chances of us knowing each other in a past life... I had these chills slowly creep over my spine. Like, I'm to take note of this. It was a beautiful feeling. Later that day, I had the strongest deja vu as I was reflecting on my conversation with the married couple. By sitting in a particular spot and looking out to a specific direction, the surreal feeling hit me. I felt. I had this dream or idea before that I'd been sitting in this exact spot noting my deja vu. By looking at the car in the distance, it triggered the memory: I'm having deja vu about having deja vu.

(?)

It may be that I ran into someone from a past life (?) But Why ? On that note. I've been having very unique and grand sycnhronicities lately. My thoughts are in line with what's happening around me- or what is about to happen. Things that grab my attention. Only thing is Why so strong at this moment in time (?)

your thoughts ?

thank yu  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
brock
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2014 04:27 am »

What does it matter if you knew these people in another life or not? Somewhere it was said by the Buddha that you have known everyone in your past lives. Somewhere it is said that everyone has been your mother in a previous life. How many lives have you lived? You don't know. In your next life you might be meeting these same blockheads again and remembering them from this life - when they bought a car from you. So what?

Cheesy
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2014 04:32 am by brock » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2014 05:07 am »

Well we don't always have to agree now do we.  Perhaps these people that someone met may find their way here by invitation or some other connection. It certainly would be nice to have them visit us if they have similar interests. We may have had a lot of friends , lovers and other relationshps but how long have we had the same spiritual interests with others?

I remember Paramahansa Yogananda talking about meeting people we have an instant rapport with and that if we feel such things it might be a divine friend from the past. He even spoke of how we could recognize friends from the past. Of course i am not asking you to agree with him either. But we often spend life times working on friendships and perfecting them. It is a pity to write off an important first meeting that could be a wonderful friend from the past. One that we can continue our spiritual work with and help each other find liberation.
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2014 05:25 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
brock
« Reply #3 on: Mar 19, 2014 05:21 am »

Well we don't always have to agree now do we. I definitely do not agree with you on this one Brock.

« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2014 05:25 am by brock » Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #4 on: Mar 19, 2014 05:35 am »

Hey ya ol'  hillbilly he's a favorite round these here parts. I seen him on the old re runs. Now ya'all just take yo medicine and go back ta sleep we got some serious business here a goin' and ya'al just stuck yo mouth in a place that ya bit off more than ya could chew. 

Beady
« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2014 05:42 am by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #5 on: Mar 19, 2014 09:49 am »

Last Saturday... I sold a car to a young married couple. There was something familiar about them. At one point I blurted, I feel like we all went to the same high school together. We didn't... But then the husband said his wife thought I looked familiar too. They live in a different part of Texas. We've never met in this life until recently. His wife then mentioned maybe we knew each other in a past life. When her husband started to go on about the chances of us knowing each other in a past life... I had these chills slowly creep over my spine. Like, I'm to take note of this. It was a beautiful feeling. Later that day, I had the strongest deja vu as I was reflecting on my conversation with the married couple. By sitting in a particular spot and looking out to a specific direction, the surreal feeling hit me. I felt. I had this dream or idea before that I'd been sitting in this exact spot noting my deja vu. By looking at the car in the distance, it triggered the memory: I'm having deja vu about having deja vu.

(?)

It may be that I ran into someone from a past life (?) But Why ? On that note. I've been having very unique and grand sycnhronicities lately. My thoughts are in line with what's happening around me- or what is about to happen. Things that grab my attention. Only thing is Why so strong at this moment in time (?)

your thoughts ?

thank yu  Cheesy

Possibly past acquaintances, but also could be simply souls that have been thru the same kinds of experiences as you. I've noticed someone can be familiar because they have the same mannerisms as me, or they're like someone else I know in this life in some way. You all could have been close to being hit by the same semi at different parts of the day, that might just tune your frequencies to each other.

Not sure if it's always from the past, could be other reasons as well.

Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Mar 19, 2014 05:47 pm »

hi brock, i understand how you feel with the possibility of running into someone from a past life.
actually my question is moreso curious to what others think why this is happening. the force attracting these events together. why these things are happening in concentrated amounts. like waves they come and go. along with the possible run in i've been having very unique and almost instant synchronicities. as well small insight into future events pertaining to my reality. that part has faded. and i think the activity is slowing down now. but it was interesting to note. and i wonder what universe is asking of me(if anything) if i'm having this awareness (?) i don't necessarily expect to find my answer here but i did want to share and read others opinions

hi steve, i did have a chance to talk to the couple and found we have similar interest. your comment on liberation feels right to me. i haven't written anything off. although i haven't tried doing much of anything about this either, rather just taking note of a cool experience  Cheesy but, after our talk last night i will be sending this website in hopes to share and enlarge our spiritual community.

hi spiritimage, that's interesting and you could be right... although i don't know about the semi part Tongue ! do you think being in tune with anothers frequency means things like manifesting your desires are that much greater ? example, with this couple, they were customers of mine from the previous week. i couldn't sell them anything that day. however... i did want to sell them a car and they did want to buy a car. they weren't decided on what they wanted until later. once they decided, a day before our appointment, "their car" appeared on our lot. a certified pre owned in the color they both liked. a very rare color. also it's unique to note the car was taken in as certified pre owned because not every used car qualifies for this. all a day before their appointment. the wife of the couple told me later she felt she was destined for the car.

Report Spam   Logged
grey princess

« Reply #7 on: Mar 22, 2014 05:26 am »

i found it! -Griszelda i recommend you should make sense of your dreams, I've had a lot of  things happen in my dreams, that actually happened later and it was cool because its a form of psychic. I feel in tune with my third eye, if ou do not kno what that is, read about it Smiley Its the seat of our soul.
Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #8 on: Mar 22, 2014 07:00 pm »

OK I'll bite, what does -Griszelda mean?
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #9 on: Mar 22, 2014 07:14 pm »

Hi Griszelda !

Welcome Grey Princess. Smiley

I'm surprised. Thank you for joining and for the information. I will definitely read more about the third eye. -Eric

PS Getting ready for a busy Saturday. Wishing you and your family well ! Hope you guys are enjoying your new car  Cheesy

G2g. Bye for now

---------------------------------------
*PPS... The title of this thread should read.. Did i run into someone i knew from a past life***  Huh?

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: