Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 04:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Not created or produced

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not created or produced  (Read 243 times)
brock
« on: Apr 10, 2014 04:12 am »

"Spiritual enlightenment is an awakening to what is true of us rather than a state consciousness to be attained or a condition to be created or produced. It cannot be caused to occur because thoughts or physical actions cannot have transcendent effects. Wise thinking and actions can remove some obstacles to natural spiritual awakening and allow innate knowledge to be effortlessly Self-revealed." - Roy Eugene Davis, Studies in Truth May 2014

This theme keeps popping up for me. I want to share it with you Hippo, Steve, SpiritImage. I got a little booklet in the mail and was reading it and this jumped off the page at me. I think this is a finer point that is easy to miss because we are so established in the mindset of accomplishing something. Spirituality can also kind of become an achievement, if we are thinking about it in the wrong way.

My arrogant, egotistical hope is, for some reason, that my posting this will help you clear that up - if, in fact, you are carrying the subtle idea that you need to attain something new. See my Ramana Maharshi picture.

Isn't it a relief to know that you are already enlightened? That's like 50% of the problem that's already solved.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2014 06:12 am »

hi brock...

thank you for sharing.

i appreciate your post, i think i need time to reflect on your quote. thank you for considering me
i hope all is well in your life  Smiley
...i'm sure it is.

blessings
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: