Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Masturbation.. Injaculation ?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Masturbation.. Injaculation ?  (Read 2987 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #45 on: Apr 28, 2014 03:02 am »

So, I gave in last night and broke the chain. I don't know why but it seems like it was out of boredom (which concerns me). So I guess all my tough talk comes to naught. But it was definitely a good exercise. I  I am going to start the counter over again. I made it to day 7. So I didn't even get off the ground.

Some things I noticed. Meditation was easier, my mind could think more clearly. Lust did not trouble me for these 7 days as much as usual because I was not taking the bait of those thoughts. It is when you take the initial bait that it gets harder to control. It is like a fire that is small at first, but if you entertain it in thought it can grow out of proportion. When you dwell on these things that is when the issue arises. If you have the initial will to not entertain the thoughts, they fall away naturally.

I would like to make it the full 90 days. I am going to keep trying. I think it would be easier if I wasn't doing it alone.

You are not alone. Some of us may just be a bit more shy about the subject. Yet your words are helpful.

Because evil appears to promise great happiness, most people are at first attracted by the extra gloss of the spurious coin of mundane sense lures. Thoughts of dishonesty, temptation, or revengefulness that may come to mind are dark soldiers of the misery-making senses. They want to conquer the kingdom of happiness within and to keep you prisoner in the dungeon of unhappiness and misery. As soom as the soldiers of wrong thoughts rally together to attack your inner peace, wake up your soul soldiers of light, honesty, self-control, and desire for good things, and wage a furious battle.

Paramahansa Yogananda: Temptation Verses Self-Control

« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2014 04:08 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: