Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 04:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Masturbation.. Injaculation ?

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Masturbation.. Injaculation ?  (Read 3075 times)
guest88
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2014 07:03 pm »

hey brock. i haven't been keeping up with the 90 days. i think the most i've gone was 5. lol. pretty sad i know.
i don't really go to the chains website. although i appreciate your enthusiasm and getting me to sign up... i've decided, if i feel i've been over doing something and want to exercise some discipline then i'm going to try a 30 day trial. something to me that seems more realistic for a first time approach in breaking what is almost a decade old habit. i'm not trying yet because, i don't think i'm being unhealthy and doing something in a way that would cause me to worry. i don't feel the need to dictate or focus on this as much as i want to focus on other things in life. such as income and weight loss. my dad is a big enforcer of moderation. my aunt who has been a spiritual beacon for me has taught me- growing up, we learn how to center, by going to much one way and then to much the other- eventually those drastic pulls become less and less as we begin to understand ourselves and our center.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: