Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 07:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 888  (Read 409 times)
guest88
« on: May 09, 2014 02:22 am »

Smiley hello.
just wanting to drop in and share one of my recent experiences with an 888 prompt.... a couple busy days ago, while at work, i had a small window of opportunity in snagging a quick lunch. i went to the nearby subway. cashier told me my total was $8.88.
it has been a while since i've heard anything like that. we both noted it as unique and i held onto the receipt.
the next day i had entered into a funk. mentally/physically. sometimes i get into these and need a means to remotivate myself. i had a customer call me at night and tell me she had a poor experience and needed a cheap truck. fortunate for her we had everything she was looking for. i took her name and number and noted the last three digits of her number ended in 888.
when she got here she told me it felt like someone was looking over her and guiding her to the right place.
later that night near the closing of her purchase decision i went outside to move a vehicle from the lot. as i walked by her car i noted the last digits on her license plate ended in 888.
i went back inside and talked to her. i asked her what she thinks of coincidence. i asked her if she thought it was any coincidence her license plate and phone number both end in 888. i then shared with her how i had been feeling and how working with her had changed my mood. she even told me that i lifted her mood up. after that i showed her the receipt from subway- i didn't know why i was holding onto it. but it really helped that i did. i layed it on the table infront of us and she told me chills rushed up and down her arms. we both felt we knew the meaning of 888 for us after that.

lately universe has been reaching out to me in unconventional ways and acknowledging something another would only know if i've shared it with them verbally. i thought this was worth expressing.
gotta go  Smiley....
Report Spam   Logged
brock
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014 02:51 am »

The number of times you have posted divided by the number of letters in your name, times the time (2:25) that you posted this equals 18,208.9286
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014 02:52 am by brock » Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014 08:28 pm »

Very cool sealion88!

888 seems like a very powerful number.  3 sideways "infinity" symbols in a row!  Perhaps, one for each plane of existence (physical, emotional, mental)?

Here's another interesting one... according to what your post says (as I haven't been able to correct the clock setting of this site to my time zone), it says you posted this tread at exactly 2:22 AM.

2+2+2 = 6
8+8+8 = 24, 2+4 = 6

Both of these reduce to 6, which is considered a number of "material completion."

Your new name, however ends in 88, which reduced to a "7", which represents spiritual completion.

Triple 8s mean you are quite lucky in Vegas!  "88" sounds more like a "Route" or Highway you are going across the country on, perhaps into new inspiring territories!

Just some thoughts..  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014 08:43 pm »

Also, sealion88, I just noticed that this was your post #1133 on this website!

1+1+3+3 = 8!

It sounds like Universe is communicating from a very deep place to you right now, as 8 one number past 7 (the number of spiritual completion), and turned on it's side represents Infinity.  This is the place from which I believe Spirits and more evolved beings (possibly aliens) might communicate from.  A place outside of linear time...
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014 02:23 am »

Outside of linear time.... I've been trying to get myself familiar with this... Time.. Tongue

Lol. Thanks Art...  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014 08:15 pm »

Time is a beautiful illusion... it might be a great blessing that you are not so familiar with it by now Eric  Smiley

Yesterday, I made some music, about a dozen 8 second compositions for a project I was asked to contribute to. 

I spoke with a friend on the phone I hadn't talked to in a few days, he told me he had just recorded an 8 second ringtone he wanted to show me.

When I was driving yesterday, I pulled up behind a car whose license plate had "888" on it AND "222" was on the car's license next to it!

Then, a few minutes later, I found myself behind a car whose license was simply "6" and NOTHING ELSE!  I'd never even seen a single digit license plate before!

I'm not sure why these numbers have been appearing in my life since reading about them appearing in yours Eric, but it is a wild syncronicity!

I hope these #s bring us both "good luck" and the material completion we both need in our lives right now to help us move on to the next phase of our spiritual growth in this lifetime!
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020 02:16 am »

Also, sealion88, I just noticed that this was your post #1133 on this website!

1+1+3+3 = 8!

It sounds like Universe is communicating from a very deep place to you right now, as 8 one number past 7 (the number of spiritual completion), and turned on it's side represents Infinity.  This is the place from which I believe Spirits and more evolved beings (possibly aliens) might communicate from.  A place outside of linear time...
Art,
I'm bumping this thread to bring your attention to your post and to share my recent discoveries alongside further inquiries.
The repeating numbers available to any awake person is a way to learn the science of consciousness- "the total number of minds in the universe is one.consciousness is a singularity phasing through all beings."-erwin schrodinger
this energy is an easy way to teach us, humans who are still operating at a dense and linear reality, the possibilities behind universal consciousness. it would seem there are beings who have our interest in expansion, or that we've made a heartfelt desire for growth at some point in our life, to connect and communicate with this reality. to say that life favors life is an understatement, and those who wish to experience a transcendental reality might consider that these repeating numbers are tools to connect the material to the intangible intelligence we might evolve towards.
should we then assume that we are serving god or consciousness by acknowledging these promptings?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: