Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ebb and Flow

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebb and Flow  (Read 210 times)
kingfisher111

« on: May 09, 2014 04:34 am »

1,000 people see the same situation or event, and they will all see a different thing, depending on their previous experiences, conclusions they have already "crystalized" in their mind, and perhaps an infinitude of other factors which can be divided into 2 categories:

1) That which one has a degree of control over the outcome

2) That which one does not

The past is mostly in category two, however, the past is an illusion, it seems.  Those who seem to be the happiest, from a deep place of Truth and Honesty within their minds and hearts, often believe to be in the moment is the most beautiful, real thing who can do.  The moment is always changing.  It has no hold from the past or ideas of the future.  Ideas which come out of the moment about the future or past can be helpful, and once the help is found, one can return to just being in the moment.  This is like the waves of the ocean, one minute at one the ocean, the next on the shore in the sand, then back in the ocean, in a seemingly infinite cycle, with versions of the "ebb and flow" of Nature extending all the way to The Big Bang, or moment of "separation" of All which once was evidently "one".  Many scientists now believe The Universe may "end" one day from a Big Crunch, of everything coming back together into an  size, space and degree of energy which all become infinitely small and full of energy which approaches an infinity.  One idea is that "following this event" of the Universe returning to One on the physical plane, it then EXPLODES again!  And The Big Bang reoccurs.  There is also a version of String Theory in Quantum Physics called "M Theory" which hypothesizes that the universe it right next to an incredibly large or infinite amount of other Universe in higher dimensions of "space", and occasionally these Universes which are described as "multi dimensional bubbles" collide into each other, and when this happens, each Universe which collided experiences a "Big Bang", or new "Act of Creation" of the Universes involved!!

Expand, contract...

Be in the Now, Be Here Now, Evolve one's perception of the past, let go, allow inspiration and the heart to direct ones future actions and thoughts...

...and then Be Here Now, not "again," but for the first time, every time... there is no "other time" when in the Now or "other place" when right here, because one in the Now is not in the "separated Universe", the Bliss of Transcendence described through meditation and other spiritual practices, is just being hear now, This is the Pre-Big Bang Truth which brings peace and clarity and inspiration and feelings of Love which approach infinity as one deepens into this state

And then one is "dealing with" the past and future again, changing mental perceptions about the past and future based on new observations or information or simply from the "passage of time" affecting the mechanical part of Man.

Old men and women are generally more reflective, more thoughtful, more considerate of the perspectives of others.  Life in the physical plane teaches all of us, humbles all of us, we as Spirits are immortal in some way, in the same way Consciousness is, in the same way the ideals of Truth, Love and Light are!  I think.  But the young man or woman is often reckless, often filled with so much emotion, hormones, events happening in the brain, nervous and endocrine systems which have a deep effect on the body, and this combined with ideas which have crystallized from one's past... form cliches well all know about being young... As we age, our perceptions change simply from how time effects the activity happening in our brain and body, which is largely influenced by diet, exercise, environment, friends, and a million other factors.

One person rich with money to spend, one person destitute owning absolutely nothing beyond the clothes worn (btw, Neem Karoli Baba, and the stories many prophets and "saints" from the past usually fell into the later category).

Either way, all the physical elements fade.  One owns nothing when one leaves the vessel, the vessel never owned anything, but may have 'felt' or 'thought' it had, the same way beaver knows it has some nuts, but and obstacle could take those away from that squirrel forever, and without that "act of God", death of the nuts (chewed, digested, integrated into the body and the rest eliminated from the body) or death of the squirrel, take away the nuts from the squirrel's "possession". 

Of course, this is a silly metaphor which is anthropomorphizing the squirrel.  We don't know to what extant the squirrel might even have a "sense of self" moving through time, with a past and future, and to what extent the squirrel simply lives in the moment, only acting to help it's vessel survive and participating in a larger harmonious orchestration of Life!

The wave goes out to sea, then washes on the beach, then returns to be a wave again!  After it evaporates on the beach, collected into a cloud and rains back down into the sea... then it returns to shore.. repeated for what appears to be an enormous length of time to us Humans.  But what does the ocean, beach or clouds know of time?  They are simply being in the moment, moment to moments, a never erring practice of the Laws of Nature Existing.  This small part of a Post-Big Bang Universe which will over time create life in the chemical happenings of it's water and heated soil, then interact with creatures born in it which evolve to leave it, and then interact with it as a new part of the Earth, who one day grow to symbolize concepts of how to perceive their environment with symbols of sound and physical shaped called "time", "past", "future".

On the physical plane, there has always been and will always be much good work to be done.  Internally, in a place of spiritual oneness, in the Now everything is infinitely connected as the most divine Love, Truth and Light, beyond mental perception.  Perhaps, this is the BLISS which those who master meditation, or any spiritual method which puts one in the Now speak of...

Ram Dass described his guru Neem Karoli Baba as constantly going in and out of a state of Oneness and a state of presence on the material plane.  In and out of each, seemingly with ever inhalation and exhalation of breath.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014 09:48 am »

Nomaste partner!

Your thoughts about the big bang and string theories took me out of a little mood I was experiencing. Thanks!
Large thoughts and perceptions expand small minds!  Is life sometimes a dark place here on this earth or are our minds dark?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014 09:57 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
kingfisher111

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014 08:04 pm »

Nomaste partner!

Your thoughts about the big bang and string theories took me out of a little mood I was experiencing. Thanks!
Large thoughts and perceptions expand small minds!  Is life sometimes a dark place here on this earth or are our minds dark?

Probably both.  As above, so below.

I think how we choose to focus our minds has an effect on the world around us.

I think life is sometimes a dark place on this Earth, but we the ones who decide upon the "meaning" of the perception of such "darkness", and what our response to it might be...
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014 04:40 am »

Nomaste partner!

Probably both.  As above, so below.

I think how we choose to focus our minds has an effect on the world around us.

I think life is sometimes a dark place on this Earth, but we the ones who decide upon the "meaning" of the perception of such "darkness", and what our response to it might be...

I have had the feeling that I am some how trapped in a sort of prison when i only perceive this physical dimension. Every time I have happiness from it or in it I have been let down. I suppose that is the reason I meditate so often. I often experience a temporary relief from this 'heavy' dimension. Somebody asked Paramahansa Yogananda if there really was a hell. He answered 'Where do you think you are?' So whenever I get a chance I focus my attention on inner perceptions that eventually convey more subtle realities that bring more happiness.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014 04:46 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: