Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 08:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Monsier Estabando

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monsier Estabando  (Read 703 times)
Lauraa49
« on: Aug 05, 2009 06:12 pm »

Dear Mr Estebando...here in the beautiful majestic mountains of west virginia it has rained 13 of the last 14 days so i refuse to be damped by any  more rain clouds.

So maybe my dear friend you are simply not connnected to the mineral kingdom in any way shape or form. 
or you havent given this enough time. Gemstones are souls the same as we and maybe just maybe  madam amethyst doesn't trust theee yet...

so like any beautiful female hold her, love on her, talk sweet nothings into her ear, and maybe just maybe she may get aroused enough for you to feel her.

i personally saw in a dream/vision a few nights ago a beautiful standing obelesk of  clear quartz crystal it appeared to be. So i figured this was a messge for me. so i had one kinda new. A dow it would be and shaped like that obelesk this wand  would be.

so i slept with her higness in my tight little handle as i had slept with her once before and felt nothing at all. so i got her again and that night we ventured togther again....... about 2 am i was awakened by this creature in my hand.

she was vibrating so hard she was shaking my hand and my entire body. my lips were even numb. the only time my lips go numb is when i encounter very very high level energies.  i listened and waited but heard no sounds but dang that stone was rattling my cage. but not in a negative way. i saw an arm of a woman  it was and she was absorbing some particles of light that were being carried through time and space.

i beleive she adjusted the meridians in me. my entire right side ran a powerful circuit. from foot to head and back down over and over. i withstood it for  about 20 minutes then could take no more.
so it held again the next night again and she shook me to never never land again... this time I could withstand it easier then before.

so third night i took her to bed once more... this time  very little reposnse i di  seeor feel.
except i feel better  then i have in months.

so last night i took her to bed once more and instantly my mind said you need her no more. so i layed her back down and went to sleep.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: