Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

LIFE IS FRACTAL

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LIFE IS FRACTAL  (Read 308 times)
kingfisher111

« on: May 17, 2014 07:24 am »

I was persecuted twice in my life for protecting girls from actual rapists, or threatened twice, relative "persecution."  Both girls did not "want my help" and never thanked me for even the sentiment, let alone the fact that I may have saved them both from totally unnecessary suffering.

Twice, I made an unexpected male friend who I had much in common with after a girl became uncharacteristically and shockingly cold and mean towards me.

One of those friends is about to call me, and the girl who invited me to visit her in LA 13 years ago is now deceased.  The soul has left the body, which suffocated on vomit after drinking too much.

At the same time that I am in deep mourning for this awful loss (now), another friend I have rarely spoken deeply with is confessing to me his hatred of Humanity and how fed up he is with being treated poorly at his job as a barista at a downtown cafe.  A lovely man, very talented musically and artistically and sweet to people and animals.

We are all "processing" the SELFISH EVIL out of the PLANETARY SOUL, maybe?  Or maybe it is the Humanity Soul, but wouldn't this be a part of Earth?  and the Solar System?  then the Galaxy? Universe? Multiverse?  ALL...

So, Life is fractal.

The one who is cold or cruel to you or another in this life is mirroring a destructive energy which is part of the Grand Cosmos.  Perhaps LIGHT would never exist at all if not for DARKNESS to motivate it to be FILLED... Huh?

Gurdjieff said everything feeds on something less than itself.  Most people are unknowingly food to the MOON, with their base emotional outbursts, sex, violence, etc.  Gurdjieff said the ENLIGHTENED are WILLINGLY food for the SUN and THOSE CLOSE TO GOD.  While the deeper essence or AWARENESS or COMMON PRESENCE continues to LIVE, the baser parts of even the ENLIGHTENED of Humans are devoured by the FORMS of those MORE AWARE BEINGS who live on the Sun and in further spheres of OUR COMMON UNIVERSE.

All we live is reflected in the macrocosm beyond us and in the microcosm within us.

RAPE, MURDER, INCEST and ANY CONSCIOUS HARM OF ANOTHER BEING is NOT OK

Of another HUMAN

Of ANY SPECIES

Of the PLANET!

Light and the Universal LOVE will continue to SHINE until it is spread deeper and further.... until DARKNESS' only refuge is in the most distant, minuscule, unimportant spheres of anything!

I have HOPE for LIFE!! I have hope for LIGHT and LOVE and TRUTH to continue to SHINE and FILL this world!!!  To free MORE AND MORE LIFE of SUFFERING!!

The Buddah said "Life is suffering", but he also said "ONE LIFE".

If we are ONE LIFE, the more we LIVE this way, the Less Suffering anyONE feels!  The Final moment of all Returning to a state of ONE, would just be the Suffering of the EGO which wishes to LIE.

maybe...

These fractal patterns over the decades of my life as a Human in Texas on Earth ca. 1983-2014 are a trip...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014 07:25 am by kingfisher111 » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014 11:05 am »

I am not sure that most human beings are aware of the harm they do. Having been attracted to human beings who harm both themselves and those around us we come to the realization that the trade off for experience with them is not substantial enough to seek after... consequently we seek more subtle awareness and the company of those who are more sensitive to being kind.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
kingfisher111

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014 11:25 am »

I feel that Steve (:

And yet, there must be some value in all of this experience/"senseless drama", no?
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Aug 02, 2014 12:04 pm »

Kingfisher, I'm wondering about the 'Life is fractal' title.

Is there another meaning for fractal in everyday's speech?

I know more the mathematical definition of it, a recursive, non-derivable complex function or a mathematical set that exhibits a repeating pattern that displays at every scale

Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #4 on: Aug 04, 2014 09:45 am »

That definition is the one I mean also mccoy.

But rather than just applied to mathematics, I apply the concept to the nebulous worlds of the "spiritual", and syncronicities which you can see occur through the time and space of your experience on Earth.

Reality seems quite recursive to me, in ways that are somewhat obvious (e.g. "like attracts like" or "what you focus on creates more of the same") and more nebulous ways that would connect to Carl Jung's idea of "Syncroncities".

On a more physical level, look at the eyeball, or the neurons in the brain, or quantum physicists' depictions of small particles and compare with the night sky, galaxies which look like eyes, nebulaes... compare this with the look of Humans' cities at night... etc.   Patterns emerge within patterns within patterns which are all akin in form and function...

Macrocosm mirrors the microcosm

The fractal is a wonder metaphor, at least, for this phenomenon which I've seen emerge in my own life in ways more "personal" as well as in ways more "universal"
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Aug 04, 2014 12:38 pm »

KK, clear now, I like that insight!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: