Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 09:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

recent thoughts of an average joe

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: recent thoughts of an average joe  (Read 540 times)
kingfisher111

« on: May 30, 2014 09:11 am »

Steve,

Well, I know a lot of people would not be alive or as healthy as they are without our material technology.  On the other hand, a lot of suffering is caused by material technologies.

These things will only continue to grow more and more powerful as time moves forward.... until they "destroy or save us"....

So, now more than ever, I do think Spiritual Technology, is important!  More Love!  More Harmony!  More healthy communication between people and groups with different perspectives!  More meditation!  More organic, raw fruits and veggies!  MORE LOVE!

This is what will make the difference between the growth of material technology from destroying the Human race or allowing it to take the Humans to new heights, beyond the Stars!!!

I just think the growth of this technology is unavoidable... it's happening.  If there were a choice, it might be smarter to "slow down" or return to a more natural, organic state... but this is the world we live in, and the forces motivating this material evolution might be the very reason we are here... to help usher in the next, more evolved form of life, like the monkeys did for us... Artificial Intelligence is something that will arrive in the next 10-200 years, most scientists agree on, and no one knows what this will mean...

My hope is it will mean more Love!  more Peace!  and more freedom for Humans!  and a beautiful new species of Life which we can learn from, teach and grow in harmony with!

The future will be much stranger than any Science Fiction story ever written.... and it already is!

We're talking about spirituality on a WEBSITE!!  What would people have thought if we told them of THIS REALITY 50 or 100 years ago??

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: