Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 06:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Follow the Heart

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow the Heart  (Read 114 times)
kingfisher111

« on: May 28, 2014 11:40 pm »

Western culture and modern science is so focused on the intellect and personality.

Intuition, the subconscious, deeper emotion are not usually acknowledged as good personal guides.

The heart has it's own mind.  Guided by experiences of Love we were taught from family and friends, as well as an innate understanding of what is Good, which we were born with through virtue of long evolution of our ancestors, perhaps.

Some are guided by shallow emotions (including myself at times), which is not the same thing.

The greater, deeper "emotional truths" we feel in our heart... to be a good "neighbor" to our Human sisters and brothers, as well as all other Life around us, is a profoundly wise guide we all have access to, I think.

"Listen to your heart" and "let your heart be your guide" are good advice I think.  Also, the heart chakra is in the center of all 7 chakras.  In the Western perspective, emphasis is often place on the "the top" of things.  The crown chakra may be a "lightening rod to Divinity," but this can serve no purpose if the energy does not flow well through the whole energy system of the body.  The Heart Chakra is the lynchpin, the balancing point of this whole system which can allow energy "from the Heavens" to flow through all of one's "Earthly form."  This is where true personal power and freedom lies, from the stand point of energy flow. 

Mind and Body in harmony, with the flow of lower and higher emotions...  all felt through the Heart.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: