Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 05:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Visions

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Visions  (Read 696 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: May 30, 2014 10:08 pm »

Today I was in a store telling two men that my navigation was telling me to go a different direction than through an Amish area> which I liked to travel through. Suddenly an elderly man began to tell me of a vision he had. When occurances like this happen i find they are often for a reason. I have met many people in my life who have had visions and I have had some myself. This is an important subject that I hope you want to share your experiences here as well.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014 10:10 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014 11:58 pm »

Sometimes visions are like reoccuring dreams and signposts along the way.  They warn us or give us information about what is to come or what has been.

i remember such a vision: i was in a laundry mat and talking to a girl friend. i saw in a vision as clear as day an old saloon. It was dimly lit in antique gold. It was immaculate. All the stools were round and so were the tables.

This place was very large unlike any thing you would see in a John Wayne, Clint Eastwood or James Garner western. It was unlike anything i have seen this lifetime. It came to me in a flash vision. i was walking thru this place and was about to see the lady i was talking to on the phone in the present and in this lifetime. The place was empty. Not a soul in sight. I knew in an instant that she was a part of this place. It was like home to her. Perhaps her parents owned it but at any rate she worked here
and stayed here.

Now thru my contact with this man today who told me his vision i am able to put together the vision i had and understand it better. It was to help me later to understand why she left out of my life. It was to help me understand her and what she did not
say. It is a piece  in the puzzle a gastalt if you will. Was it from the past? A past life? Yes i believe so. At any rate it helps me see
the whole picture more clerarly. Spirit uses such mechanisms to fill in the gaps and missing links that others will not provide.
Such is the love and beauty of the great Dream Weaver.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014 12:31 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
kingfisher111

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014 10:10 am »

one piece of the puzzle at a time, helping to form a clearer vision...

Thank you for sharing Steve!

Here's a song I made on guitar, and the first music video I made a couple of years ago for a song called "Visions"

« Last Edit: May 31, 2014 10:10 am by kingfisher111 » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Jun 17, 2014 05:28 am »

"Then the master, finding himself confronted with this law, devises an ingenious method to “pay up” and satisfy all karmic debt against himself. The master or yogi who has scientifically united his soul with God finds out exactly all the evil traces of his actions and tries to work them out in one or two or many bodies which he creates in a vision. For example, if the yogi led a worldly life for five incarnations, in his vision he creates five bodies which undergo the experiences and play out the parts of five different lives in a few hours. Then the master says to the law of karma: “There in the vision by the intensity of my concentration and divine consciousness I have experienced all results of my bad karma in the materialized vision of five lives; now I am free.”

"It must be remembered that this vision-method of working out karma or traces of past actions can only be performed by advanced masters who are in tune with the Cosmic Consciousness and thus have complete control over the all-creative Cosmic Energy and can materialize visions or copies of actualities by the power of will."

from Second Coming of Christ

Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Sep 05, 2014 05:58 pm »

i am thinking that seeing something happen outside of us in a reoccuring manner is significant. i have seen many many hawks lately. Yet dreams are often significant also. They come from an internal source. When we have visions, such as in meditating perhaps that is even more significant. Today while meditating a Blue Jay appeared in my meditation.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Sep 06, 2014 06:46 am »

hi steve,
i like your post.. both the original and your latest. i've been having curious dreams too. with meaning that will catch up to me later in the day. sometimes its through people ...  i had such an absurd dream last night ! there was so much gore. i didn't think much of it at first other then i hadn't had such a violent dream in a while. it was interesting. it wasn't a bad dream, even though things were so absurd ! >_< i tried to forget about it but couldn't. i started to think of the recurring themes... afterwards new answers came through unexpected sources and helped connect the dots so to speak...

i think it is significant to note your exprience with the stranger that approached you... especially if you felt something.

reflections from a galactic cemetary... i like it =)

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Sep 06, 2014 03:48 pm »

Often we find ourselves facing darkness around us. How are we to know ourselves unless we bring all the elements of our personality to light and face them in the light of day. It is also possible that the darkness is coming from someone else. If this is the case sometimes we must leave those people behind for a time and leave room for new forces of lite to enter our lives.
Because of some of the reoccuring  dreams you have it leads me to believe that one or more of your past episodes were played as a warrior and these struggles are still in your inner life.

hi steve,
i like your post.. both the original and your latest. i've been having curious dreams too. with meaning that will catch up to me later in the day. sometimes its through people ...  i had such an absurd dream last night ! there was so much gore. i didn't think much of it at first other then i hadn't had such a violent dream in a while. it was interesting. it wasn't a bad dream, even though things were so absurd ! >_< i tried to forget about it but couldn't. i started to think of the recurring themes... afterwards new answers came through unexpected sources and helped connect the dots so to speak...

i think it is significant to note your exprience with the stranger that approached you... especially if you felt something.

reflections from a galactic cemetary... i like it =)

« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2014 03:56 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
guest88
« Reply #7 on: Sep 06, 2014 08:49 pm »

the recurring theme was blood and witnessing someone being impaled. sometimes i'm the one being impaled. 
Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #8 on: Sep 26, 2014 05:22 am »

Lately, I've been having anxiety dreams.  When I wake up from them, I feel quite refreshed.

I heard a comedian say that he would have nightmares before a "big audition", and then he would feel great going to the audition, like all of the fear and anxiety had left in the dream world.

I see others as week and feeble in my dreams.  People who I've tried to help and who I love, but who prefer to run away and be around others of a lower vibration, focused more on negativity.

This is still something I am learning in my awakened state.  Or learning to accept.  People are who they are at any point in their cycle of incarnations.

There is so much suppression of other's spirits on Earth, and so much cowardice which stands by and ignores it or does nothing.

This planet needs so much LOVE to heal and grow, on every level.  Starting with the way we treat our fellow man, whether they're our family member, close friend, stranger or "enemy."  We are all connected, and responsible for each other at the deepest level, where we are ONE.

I think your strange dream, Eric, might involve with your own struggle between the light and dark of this world. 

It would be so nice to live in a world where there is peace, understanding and love between all Humans, in Harmony with Nature.

For now, it is our responsibility to do what we can to help bring this blissful reality a little bit closer, I think...
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Sep 30, 2014 02:29 pm »

Here's a song I made on guitar, and the first music video I made a couple of years ago for a song called "Visions"

Hey there Art...

i think of you quite often. This video - Visions - i find an anomaly to the rest of your music i heard. It is much more dramatic. I decided to watch the accompanying video with the music this time around and noticed the heart, star and circles meeting come out of the dream images. ♡ ○ ● ☆ ☆ i wonder who does your video images and how they are done. Symbols are often very significant. The star is what we see in our third eye at deep levels of meditation or at least it's glow. The circles represent completeness and the heart is what we aspire to in all our experiences. Incidentally we, as humans, have the star shape and all higher forms of conscious replicate this shape.  ☆
« Last Edit: Sep 30, 2014 03:21 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Sep 30, 2014 09:23 pm »

I never had awake visions but some interesting experience about astral sight. Astral sight exists, there is no doubt about it, it is a faculty which is deep in slumber even as many other unexploited abilities we have.

This occurred to me more than once. I dream about someone nearing my body in the dark, while I'm sleeping. I wake up immediatly and realize there is really one someone who draw close (no robbers luckily, just family persons).
I still remember about it. 40 years ago, seeing this figure approaching me in the sleep, waking up alarmed. It was my father who in the darkness was trying to take something close to my bed. fct is that, I saw him approaching when I had my eyes shut and opened them only at later when he was looking for that thing beside me.

This other experience proved to me there is definitley something like astral sight. I was sleeping in an backpackers hostel in Australia. Curiously, they didn't separate males from females there, so I had the lower bunk and a German girl had the upper one. In Australia I often happened to sleep in the same room with other girls but I never had sexual thoughts. I might  have had sexual thoughts only if I happened to fall in love with the girl. Otherwise, they were just souls with another garb. To tell the whole truth, my sattvic diet was such that sexual thoughts did not arise in the mind.

When I went to sleep I realized the upper bunk was empty. Then I went off in dreamland. I dreamt about an aborigen girl walking around the house, getting into the door, hitting the bed and going to sleep. When I woke up, I realized the German girl was in her bunk. What I dreamt was actually a vision of my astral sight. In the dark, I only mixed up a German girl with a native Asutralian aborigen (which is a little different, lol, but), fact is that I saw the girl, from her approach outside the house (astral sight bypasses house walls) to the point when she went to sleep.

By the way, I never happened to fall for girls over there, I liked a couple but they didn't like me, a few  liked me but I didn't like them. So I Always had a resting sleep.
Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #11 on: Oct 04, 2014 07:26 am »

Interesting observation about how the sattvic diet affected your 2nd chakra mccoy.  It sounds like you were able to balance the abundant energy which must have been flowing through you on this diet at the time.  I've met many people who have quite the opposite reaction to such a diet, and the higher energy seems to make them more lustful and prone to debauchery... or in other going on a "power trip" etc.  These techniques to build higher energy must be allowed to flow through the whole body, though, I'm sure your meditation and other spiritual mental and emotional practices must have helped you with this.  This topic deserves it's own thread.

Steve:  I make most of my own videos.  "Visions" was the first one I made.  The presence of those shapes were basically serendipitous in any way they fit with the music, I had no deeper intellectual "reason" for them, but I find your interpretation to be very beautiful!  The shape of the symbol for the divine feminine, ISIS, at the end was intentional, and came to me in a vision which the song was inspired by.  So, I suppose the song is about opening one's heart to the infinite depth of ISIS... and from there, many things/all forms arise... maybe.

About 6 weeks ago I astral travelled to the other side of the Universe and communicated with a giant insect like being named Zaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, or Za for short.  I asked him how I could best serve the Universe.  He replyed and said this is a silly question to ask.  He reminded me that The Universe is something we are all a part of, we all come from the same big bang event, prior to which we were all one materially, in a transcendental state, or as Carl Sagan said, "We are all made of stars."  Za asked, "If the Universe is You, and you are It, why would it create anything which would not serve it?  This would be impossible."

Za seems a very deep thinker whose species probably encourages and values Spiritual thought much more than Humans do currently.  His point reminded me of a thought I had a few years ago, that even if Humanity is all destroyed from existence on this planet, the planet lives on, and life lives on, time goes on... there is no end to the possibility to Life on Earth, and life much more advanced in every way to occur a million, 10 million or a hundred thousand million years from now.

Of course, eventually there is an end to the material Universe, as we know it.. perhaps a "reset", another big bang to start it over.   Eventually, all is one again in every sense.

In the meantime, we follow our subjective truths, inspired by the greater Truth we can sense but not know.  We make mistakes, hurt others and ourselves, heal ourselves and others... but whatever we do, whatever is done, is done by the Universe to the Universe, which is All... here to serve the most divine aspects of itself ultimately. 

Maybe...
Report Spam   Logged
Zeek Zack Ziner

« Reply #12 on: Oct 04, 2014 02:00 pm »

KingFisher

I voood like to meet zaaaa so i can put me zealots  together with the zee the zack and ze ziner all into one zee piece.

Zeek with Zack and Zee Ziner
« Last Edit: Oct 04, 2014 02:03 pm by Zeek Zack Ziner » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Oct 08, 2014 01:22 pm »

Lately, I've been having anxiety dreams.  When I wake up from them, I feel quite refreshed.

I heard a comedian say that he would have nightmares before a "big audition", and then he would feel great going to the audition, like all of the fear and anxiety had left in the dream world.

I see others as week and feeble in my dreams.  People who I've tried to help and who I love, but who prefer to run away and be around others of a lower vibration, focused more on negativity.

This is still something I am learning in my awakened state.  Or learning to accept.  People are who they are at any point in their cycle of incarnations.

There is so much suppression of other's spirits on Earth, and so much cowardice which stands by and ignores it or does nothing.

This planet needs so much LOVE to heal and grow, on every level.  Starting with the way we treat our fellow man, whether they're our family member, close friend, stranger or "enemy."  We are all connected, and responsible for each other at the deepest level, where we are ONE.

I think your strange dream, Eric, might involve with your own struggle between the light and dark of this world. 

It would be so nice to live in a world where there is peace, understanding and love between all Humans, in Harmony with Nature.

For now, it is our responsibility to do what we can to help bring this blissful reality a little bit closer, I think...

There are quite a few ideas here Art. First though: i have an observation that i have made about other people I have met and helped and who 'prefer to run away' as you put it. We have shared karma with such people and often share many deep common experiences so it is difficult to sever such relationships. But when they sever the relationship it is a clear sign that the karma is extinguished and there is a higher purpose for your life. As you said; i believe you are correct and your dreams have told you something important. These people who have left are weak and you are being inspired for a higher purpose. The question is this though: Can you reach your higher purpose without dwelling on the past? This has been my challenge and perhaps is yours as well. Do you see the events unfolding around you? Can you see the doors that spirit has opened when it closed those significant episodes  of the past?

These people who have run away ... they have other karmic desires they are involved with and often we are able to see where these desires have taken them and that we have actually been freed from their actions. They have created their own karma by the choices and actions they have taken and we had to do little but observe their reactions that gave us a clear view of what they have become. Running away from others only creates more karma for us -  people will eventually do the same to us. Quite often events are being orchestrated for our removal and perhaps our relocation. Synchronicity and a divine purpose has brought us together to find similarities in our life purpose and understanding. It is for us to be sensitive to that purpose and act on it while it is available to us.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2014 04:06 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: