Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 09:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Spiritual Routines

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spiritual Routines  (Read 280 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 09, 2014 12:01 am »

I hope others share their spiritual routines on this thread.

When I was younger what I did was so unusual to people that they called me things like yogi bear. My father said: "Son when they made you they threw out the mold." And of course people were always telling me I was going to die from being a vegetarian. I laughed at myself also but as the years have gone by I am much more serious about it because I have found these techniques and having Spiritual Masters really helps! Not that it is so important... but now i have proof in the pudding.

They laughed at me today at work when one of the owners joked about me taking so long to get to an appointment because I stopped at the rest area and did my spiritual practices. But I demonstrated the energization exercises to the president and asked the listeners how this body is sustained explaining that the the energy from the cosmos goes into the medulla oblongata  and gives energy to this body and how we can draw that energy into this body. The President said that it was 'interesting'. i pointed out that they could look at me and see that I do not look like a typical truck driver... wonder why? LOL

When I was younger I used to console myself that I was ahead of my time. Now I know I am. The confidence factor is higher. Because things have really happened to me because of my practice. Whereas before I just had the faith. People have been ridiculed for spiritual practice thru history. That is why Jesus said: Matthew 5:10-12 “Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11″Blessed are you when men cast insults at you, and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, on account of Me. 12″Rejoice, and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

But at least we do not have to endure the same persecution that spiritual enthusiasts did in the times of Christ. Things are changing very rapidly; that is why a site like this appeals to many people. We are fortunate in that sense... in this information age we can find one another and support and respect each others  individual paths and practices.

Mccoy...Just wonder how far you went with the SRF techniques and if you started out with some other spiritual tradition. Also if you exclusively use Yogananda's routines?

Steve, I use exclusively Yogananda's routines, I stopped at the 1st Kriya, since I see no point in taking further kriyas when I'm not even able to do properly the 1st one.

I practice hong so and kriya mainly, the AUM technque I'm not very keen on, the energization exercises I was a fan of, but after a gym injury they tend to give me pains, although lately maybe something changed in the setup of the damaged muscular tissues so I may start again with them.

« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2014 12:54 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: