Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 01:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Music that heals

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Music that heals  (Read 1467 times)
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #15 on: Sep 07, 2009 06:12 pm »

Eastward_in_Eden,

any more thoughts, ideas to share on the books you are reading ?

Report Spam   Logged
Eastward_In_Eden

Higher Age electronic music ?

« Reply #16 on: Oct 22, 2009 09:17 pm »

Hope you haven't been holding your breath...?
Just today finished reading Lisa Summer's incredible: MUSIC - THE NEW AGE ELIXIR
This is one I read through very slowly... too much to take in quickly.
Amazon allows you to "Look Inside" at the first few pages and I see it listed USED for about $9.00 ?

What can I say.... it was just amazing and I really feel the author was not mean spirited or hateful,  but very thorough in her investigation, research, and insights.
As I mentioned on FACEBOOK,  by highly recommending this book I probably won't be getting a Christmas card from Steve Halpern, Jonathan Goldman, or Kay Gardner....

http://www.facebook.com/eastward.in.eden
Report Spam   Logged

Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #17 on: Oct 24, 2009 06:52 am »

Hope you haven't been holding your breath...?

hi EE, actually I was and I am turning blue ! Grin You do need to visit and post a little more often. Smiley
What can I say.... it was just amazing and I really feel the author was not mean spirited or hateful,  but very thorough in her investigation, research, and insights.
As I mentioned on FACEBOOK,  by highly recommending this book I probably won't be getting a Christmas card from Steve Halpern, Jonathan Goldman, or Kay Gardner....

Now you have me wondering about this book, I will start by checking out the intro on one of the book sites. Don't feel left out about not getting any Christmas cards from the above mentioned people, I don't get any from them either, lol !
Report Spam   Logged
Eastward_In_Eden

« Reply #18 on: Oct 26, 2009 07:37 pm »

After I've copied some quotes and references, etc. ... I'd be glad to send you my copy... I wouldn't pay full price for one.  Undecided
This really is a serious subject... the matter of proclaiming oneself as ANY sort of healer probably sets up some serious karmic consequences..?
I'm wondering now if those advanced souls who have the ability ever bother to write books or record CDs to SELL... ?
Beginning a new thread about this would open up a very large "can-of-worms" no doubt.  Shocked
I really am very thankful to have come across this book at this time. 
More importantly, how incredibly fortunate for me to have access to an avatar's written explanation for how the physical, mental, and spiritual healing process REALLY takes place...no guesswork...no "New-Age" goofiness...
Time for me to go on to other matters in creating and recording music !!! Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #19 on: Oct 26, 2009 08:01 pm »

hello EE, and thank you for the offer on the book, but to be honest with you... I have such a list of books to read, some already started but never finished, that it will be quite some time before I should start a new book. Maybe by that time, it will be in the library. Thank you anyways, for your kind offer.

I was always under the impression that if one is a healer, that the healing comes from the Source, God, or whoever one wants to put the name to and that the healing powers, just flow " thru " us ..... we are not actually the Healer.

I have not read any books, or actually listened to specifically categorized " healing music " but I do believe there is healing power in music. To me, this doesn't have to be called " healing music " but it is whatever heals you, or soothes the mind, soul or heart at the moment you are listening to it. This can apply to any music that touches your heart and your soul, a rare treasure indeed. If I had to give you an example of such music, I would say that Steve's music has this quality.

Best wishes to you on creating and recording your music !

blessings,
Into Blue

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #20 on: Oct 27, 2009 05:23 am »

Eastward in Eden Thank You so much for posting here. i have had requests to go to other areas of the internet. i appreciate the requests. Problem is if i do not give the energy needed to start a new business i will feel as though i did not give it my best focus. i was surprised that you put the author in to a category of avatar or perhaps i misunderstood. That being the case i do hope to come across it a some point. Please keep me in your prayers. i often think about people i have met and spend time with on the internet. They are in my thoughts and prayers always.... In divine friendship always...

Steve Hydonus

I really am very thankful to have come across this book at this time. 
More importantly, how incredibly fortunate for me to have access to an avatar's written explanation for how the physical, mental, and spiritual healing process REALLY takes place...no guesswork...no "New-Age" goofiness...
« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2009 05:30 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Eastward_In_Eden

« Reply #21 on: Oct 27, 2009 03:50 pm »

Oh, NO... she is NOT an avatar.  Shocked
I was referring, of course, to the Premavatar PARAMAHANSA YOGANANDA, who has left us with tons of detailed explanations of how physical and astral healing takes place.. and very practical methods for us to attain that healing.
Sorry for the confusion.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: