Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 05:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Tape Worm Galaxy

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tape Worm Galaxy  (Read 362 times)
Frenchies Off Beat

« on: Aug 19, 2014 02:40 am »

Greetings to all on planet earth, third stepping stone from your Sun. As you may have digested it would be a space oddessy weekend for those visiting  Razzledorf on the edge of the Tape Worm Galaxy  just east of paradise. There are smoking embers all along the skyline of pepermint incense and cherry taste treats growing from vines to sweeten any sour personalities. Most of the beings on our home planet leave their bodies under trees and inhabit other bodies according to the masquerade party and the immutable translocations that are occurring because  of black hole activities and nearby solar flares. It is simply splendid to see a few of you have discovered the sweet sanctities that exist with your spiritual transport crew getting ready for the dynamic lift off soon to be occurring on the third stepping stone. May your path lead from feline to divine intoxication.

I will visit again when the planets in your sector align for my transmutation.

Frenchies off Beat
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2014 02:48 am by Frenchies Off Beat » Report Spam   Logged
Swami Peevananda

« Reply #1 on: Aug 19, 2014 02:46 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2014 02:54 am »

Wake ya ol goat anyhow 'hippie stu' is a brewin'

Beady
Report Spam   Logged
the 10 moods of dr. kook

« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2014 04:45 am »

Last report was that peeves was wondering down the psyche ward in his typical slow Parkinsonian shuffling gait and twitches and seeing the med door open/went into the med room/ got into the med cabinet and inundated himself with Ativan found on the counter. He is now in a coma.

10 or so moods of the kook
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2014 05:14 am by the 10 moods of dr. kook » Report Spam   Logged
izza sociopath

« Reply #4 on: Aug 19, 2014 10:56 am »

oh pity the man?.. No; I think he entered a deep dream in the erotica zone. He looks quite satisfied if I do say so myself.
Report Spam   Logged
Frenchies Off Beat

« Reply #5 on: Jan 06, 2016 09:01 am »

I see no reason to start a new topic. Time on 'Razzledorf' is not measured by insipid personalities filled with themselves but rather with the awareness of no-time a place where the future and the past meet. Looking forward to seeing you there when all is favorable and right and lift off begins. In the meantime please take care of our friend peeves dear izza. He appears to have lost all social etiquette and looks like what you would call on earth a party pooper or couch potatoe.
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2016 09:09 am by Frenchies Off Beat » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: