Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 02:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Chart of the United States

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chart of the United States  (Read 905 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Oct 14, 2014 11:29 pm »

Sorry Steve but I missed your post, yes I'll say you pretty much held your own with the answer.

My view is basically similar to yours, getting more in tune with God & Gurus by meditation and spiritual reading and try to understand what is the mission America is supposed to carry out globally.

I have a gut feeling that armed intervention (in a reasoned and contained way of course) might be a requirement for this mission.

I'll tell you clearly that the 2nd Gulf war was sure not an example of reasoned intervention, whereas the first Gulf war was (there was no other hoice).

Also, Obama is clearly the best man now for the job and it was your good fortune and that of the whole world that he could carry out these two terms of presidency.

As soon as I read his book (The audacity of hope) in some sections I felt like reading the words of the great Paramhansaji. Obama might be one of those extremely evolved, liberated souls who reincarnate without a memory of their former lives and live with the specific purpose of fighting the domestic and external destructive satanic forces.

I intend to take a look at that book. Thanks mccoy. We really can not let such awful things happen to people because of people who are barbaric and satanic in their treatment of others and who have accumulated the power to reak havoc on the rest of the world. Obama has made a special effort to bring together other nations to help. They help with little recognition. We are very grateful that we do not have to do this on our own. I just hope we can somehow let these people have their own culture afterwards and not send all our corporate businesses over there as well. It really has destroyed our self enterprise, small business mentality here in the states.

Because of my understanding of astrology i 'see' this will be a long drawn period of difficult transformation for the United States. It is only beginning mccoy. I remember the head monk at the vivekanada monastery telling me that 'we have no idea of what we are getting ourselves into' at the beginning of the invasion of Iraq and Afganistan (the second Gulf war as you called it.). Now... now we are only beginning to understand. Let us pray that our efforts will bring joy and humanity to those nations with so much suffering.

Steve
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2014 11:48 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: