Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 01:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Chart of the United States

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chart of the United States  (Read 868 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Sep 09, 2014 11:40 pm »

The United States is in for a total transformation in the next few years because of outside forces. i have seen this coming for sometime but now the picture is beginning to take focus. Groups like ISIS and other like minded people will use very underhanded and manipulative stratagem to undermine the will of the American people and it's allies. It is a time to make changes in consciousness for the American people or we will be forced to through outside forces that will try to annihilate us.
We are in the midst of being faced by old kali yuga religious views that are holding on for dear life. Yet we as a nation and other nations of like mind must recognize that not only the old views of the Arab nations but our own outdated religious views must change dramatically to embrace the dwapara yuga which we have now fully entered. Old views from the kali yuga will try to prevail and as long as they continue to hold on to such views there will be a struggle which manifests as war and upheavaval in mother nature.
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2014 11:48 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2014 03:31 pm »

...Groups like ISIS and other like minded people will use very underhanded and manipulative stratagem to undermine the will of the American people and it's allies. It is a time to make changes in consciousness for the American people or we will be forced to through outside forces that will try to annihilate us.

+1 on that.
Answering with Christian fanaticism to their Muslim fanaticism is going to cause even more trouble.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2014 11:46 am »

I don't know if you know any thing about  transits mccoy but the U.S is facing some struggles for its life with the Islamic malitia. We have a long lasting Pluto opposition to our natal Sun. Can you imagine what it would mean to have those people have a base.. a country to launch their enterprises? I believe one of the problems we face at home is a growing awareness that what ever we fight against - we will be fighting for the wealthy of this country - not our own interests. Also we will be supporting a life style there that is far from their culture. Do you think they want corporate America there? I don't even want it here. Now i see what a German pilot meant when i asked him how he felt fighting for Hitler. "I was a pilot. We know where our bombs are landing.   The sky's were filled with Canadian and American planes dropping their bombs and if they had any left they returned and dropped them on churches and schools. Who were the real war criminals? The winners of wars never are accountable for their war crimes."
« Last Edit: Oct 06, 2014 12:12 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2014 05:26 pm »

Steve, no, I do not follow astrology anymore, I used to do some natal charts when all was done by hand, about 35 years ago, now it's far more fun but I have no time.

You have concerns about the geopolitical events construed in an astrological framework, but then what would you suggest as a proper line of action for America?
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Oct 06, 2014 07:04 pm »

Steve, no, I do not follow astrology anymore, I used to do some natal charts when all was done by hand, about 35 years ago, now it's far more fun but I have no time.

You have concerns about the geopolitical events construed in an astrological framework, but then what would you suggest as a proper line of action for America?

Your question made me smile. It is almost like a Chinese trap. The Chinese finger trap is also a common metaphor for a problem that can be overcome by relaxing, i.e. not trying too hard as is true of meditation as well and perhaps would help in our views towards the world. Because as you know this life is like the proverbial dog tail: Once you straighten it out it curls back up as soon as you let it go. And i..... i have my own personal challenges in life. However since you asked i will try not to make excuses.

i believe that having Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry are the best things that could have happened to this country considering the alternative. i believe that America does not have a model to follow anymore. So like John Kerry and Obama i feel that we should have never gotten involved in the middle east in the first place. Although now we are involved. If we do nothing we could have a government in the middle east to launch all kinds of horrific scenarios on the world front.

i remember having a business on the main street of a small town in the midwest United States when we started getting involved there with two wars started by the Bush administration both of which were opposed by Obama and Kerry. The soldiers were going off to Iraq and Afghanistan. i went out to the streets from the store and told people that they would regret this and yelled it out; "Tell them to go home!" They were horrified and looked frightened by my presence. i know it did not help my business. But all people could see at the time were Stars and Stripes.

i believe that there is a very important lesson to learn from all this. Many people question the existence of Extraterrestrial life. It is not that they do not exist. It is that they are wise enough to keep a distance from such a savage planet. In the future we should learn from this and respect other cultures. Let them develop on their own instead of going over there and exploiting their resources. If we want to help .. why not help like the Gates Foundation in Africa to eliminate Aids.

In the meantime since we elected these men to office and they were the best choice we must follow their plans. They are the best we have at this time that want to take on such a responsibility. So i support them at the same time realizing that the United States has nothing better to offer these nations then another corporate venture for the rich of this country. So i can understand why these people want us out. But in reality the governments of the countries that are fighting together at this time just recognize the danger of bringing life back to a barbarian state... a prospect quite possible if these radical groups in the United States and the middle East gain a stronghold for their intolerant views and agendas.

There would be so much this country could do that would be helpful to the world. There is so much selfishness in this country;... that day seems far off. Although there are people here who have helped the world. i still believe the greatest help to the world has been the Gurus of India and the spiritual people like the Buddhists who meditate and are changing this world more than anyone by their vibrations and spiritual meditation techniques. So it seems to me the best i can do is to meditate and pray for a better life across the globe and that some how in my own spiritual progress i can make that happen.

.... and you mccoy what is your view?

Jai Guru divine friend

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Oct 06, 2014 08:12 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Oct 14, 2014 07:55 pm »

Your question made me smile. It is almost like a Chinese trap. The Chinese finger trap is also a common metaphor for a problem that can be overcome by relaxing, i.e. not trying too hard as is true of meditation as well and perhaps would help in our views towards the world. Because as you know this life is like the proverbial dog tail: Once you straighten it out it curls back up as soon as you let it go. And i..... i have my own personal challenges in life. However since you asked i will try not to make excuses.

i believe that having Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry are the best things that could have happened to this country considering the alternative. i believe that America does not have a model to follow anymore. So like John Kerry and Obama i feel that we should have never gotten involved in the middle east in the first place. Although now we are involved. If we do nothing we could have a government in the middle east to launch all kinds of horrific scenarios on the world front.

i remember having a business on the main street of a small town in the midwest United States when we started getting involved there with two wars started by the Bush administration both of which were opposed by Obama and Kerry. The soldiers were going off to Iraq and Afghanistan. i went out to the streets from the store and told people that they would regret this and yelled it out; "Tell them to go home!" They were horrified and looked frightened by my presence. i know it did not help my business. But all people could see at the time were Stars and Stripes.

i believe that there is a very important lesson to learn from all this. Many people question the existence of Extraterrestrial life. It is not that they do not exist. It is that they are wise enough to keep a distance from such a savage planet. In the future we should learn from this and respect other cultures. Let them develop on their own instead of going over there and exploiting their resources. If we want to help .. why not help like the Gates Foundation in Africa to eliminate Aids.

In the meantime since we elected these men to office and they were the best choice we must follow their plans. They are the best we have at this time that want to take on such a responsibility. So i support them at the same time realizing that the United States has nothing better to offer these nations then another corporate venture for the rich of this country. So i can understand why these people want us out. But in reality the governments of the countries that are fighting together at this time just recognize the danger of bringing life back to a barbarian state... a prospect quite possible if these radical groups in the United States and the middle East gain a stronghold for their intolerant views and agendas.

There would be so much this country could do that would be helpful to the world. There is so much selfishness in this country;... that day seems far off. Although there are people here who have helped the world. i still believe the greatest help to the world has been the Gurus of India and the spiritual people like the Buddhists who meditate and are changing this world more than anyone by their vibrations and spiritual meditation techniques. So it seems to me the best i can do is to meditate and pray for a better life across the globe and that some how in my own spiritual progress i can make that happen.

.... and you mccoy what is your view?

Jai Guru divine friend

Jitendra

Still waiting for your view mccoy.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Oct 14, 2014 08:38 pm »

Sorry Steve but I missed your post, yes I'll say you pretty much held your own with the answer.

My view is basically similar to yours, getting more in tune with God & Gurus by meditation and spiritual reading and try to understand what is the mission America is supposed to carry out globally.

I have a gut feeling that armed intervention (in a reasoned and contained way of course) might be a requirement for this mission.

I'll tell you clearly that the 2nd Gulf war was sure not an example of reasoned intervention, whereas the first Gulf war was (there was no other hoice).

Also, Obama is clearly the best man now for the job and it was your good fortune and that of the whole world that he could carry out these two terms of presidency.

As soon as I read his book (The audacity of hope) in some sections I felt like reading the words of the great Paramhansaji. Obama might be one of those extremely evolved, liberated souls who reincarnate without a memory of their former lives and live with the specific purpose of fighting the domestic and external destructive satanic forces.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Oct 14, 2014 11:29 pm »

Sorry Steve but I missed your post, yes I'll say you pretty much held your own with the answer.

My view is basically similar to yours, getting more in tune with God & Gurus by meditation and spiritual reading and try to understand what is the mission America is supposed to carry out globally.

I have a gut feeling that armed intervention (in a reasoned and contained way of course) might be a requirement for this mission.

I'll tell you clearly that the 2nd Gulf war was sure not an example of reasoned intervention, whereas the first Gulf war was (there was no other hoice).

Also, Obama is clearly the best man now for the job and it was your good fortune and that of the whole world that he could carry out these two terms of presidency.

As soon as I read his book (The audacity of hope) in some sections I felt like reading the words of the great Paramhansaji. Obama might be one of those extremely evolved, liberated souls who reincarnate without a memory of their former lives and live with the specific purpose of fighting the domestic and external destructive satanic forces.

I intend to take a look at that book. Thanks mccoy. We really can not let such awful things happen to people because of people who are barbaric and satanic in their treatment of others and who have accumulated the power to reak havoc on the rest of the world. Obama has made a special effort to bring together other nations to help. They help with little recognition. We are very grateful that we do not have to do this on our own. I just hope we can somehow let these people have their own culture afterwards and not send all our corporate businesses over there as well. It really has destroyed our self enterprise, small business mentality here in the states.

Because of my understanding of astrology i 'see' this will be a long drawn period of difficult transformation for the United States. It is only beginning mccoy. I remember the head monk at the vivekanada monastery telling me that 'we have no idea of what we are getting ourselves into' at the beginning of the invasion of Iraq and Afganistan (the second Gulf war as you called it.). Now... now we are only beginning to understand. Let us pray that our efforts will bring joy and humanity to those nations with so much suffering.

Steve
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2014 11:48 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Oct 15, 2014 12:25 am »

Unfortunately, Satan works on various levels, layers within layers, so while he may loose the bigger game, nevertheless he may win the smaller game, that of economic and commercial monopoly, destroying the small businesses and building up an oligarchy of corporations where the western system is applied indiscriminately.

By the way, Steve, The Afghan war came first, after the September 11 hit on the twin towers. It was a mandatory move, since the Taleban government did not want to release Bin Laden to America. Not to remove that government would have meant for the American superpower to loose definitely face with all the global rascals. those guys only understand brute force. Stalin, after consolidating his power upon eastern Europe, did not want to intervene by force to take power in other countries, simply because he was afraid of America. besides, the Taleban government was not an ideal of democracy and enlightment. Among other things, I remember women were treated almost worse than animals. Also, people insisted that America declared that war out of interest. Evidently they didn't know what they were talking about. Afghanistan has lots of goats and opium crops, not much else.

As far as I know, the 2nd Gulf war was bad judgment form president Bush. Although, even like Obama writes in his book, it was caused by deceipt (from Iraki spies with interest in a conflict) and by the strange behavior of Saddam Hussein (who didn't have WMD but behaved exactly like he had them-this probably because he was afraid of Iran).
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Oct 15, 2014 02:26 am »

Unfortunately, Satan works on various levels, layers within layers, so while he may loose the bigger game, nevertheless he may win the smaller game, that of economic and commercial monopoly, destroying the small businesses and building up an oligarchy of corporations where the western system is applied indiscriminately.

By the way, Steve, The Afghan war came first, after the September 11 hit on the twin towers. It was a mandatory move, since the Taleban government did not want to release Bin Laden to America. Not to remove that government would have meant for the American superpower to loose definitely face with all the global rascals. those guys only understand brute force. Stalin, after consolidating his power upon eastern Europe, did not want to intervene by force to take power in other countries, simply because he was afraid of America. besides, the Taleban government was not an ideal of democracy and enlightment. Among other things, I remember women were treated almost worse than animals. Also, people insisted that America declared that war out of interest. Evidently they didn't know what they were talking about. Afghanistan has lots of goats and opium crops, not much else.

As far as I know, the 2nd Gulf war was bad judgment form president Bush. Although, even like Obama writes in his book, it was caused by deceipt (from Iraki spies with interest in a conflict) and by the strange behavior of Saddam Hussein (who didn't have WMD but behaved exactly like he had them-this probably because he was afraid of Iran).

Thanks for clarifying mccoy. I see your point. However as you no doubt know there were some very peculiar things that happened in that building and a plane disappearing and a bombing of a federal building. The most shady fact was to have over 500 engineers sign a petition saying those buildings could not have come down by jets alone. Given all the unexplained happenings i did not think it was wise to invade Afganistan nor did Obama he spoke against it. There are many events in this country that go unexplained and we are supposed to trust leaders that are obviously ruining democracy.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Oct 15, 2014 05:18 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Oct 19, 2014 07:33 am »

Unfortunately, Satan works on various levels, layers within layers, so while he may loose the bigger game, nevertheless he may win the smaller game, that of economic and commercial monopoly, destroying the small businesses and building up an oligarchy of corporations where the western system is applied indiscrimately.

Very incisive observation mccoy.
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2014 07:40 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Oct 19, 2014 06:18 pm »

Steve, as far as I know, the 500 engineers were not structural engineers, sure not all of them or the majority.

Moreover, in an ultra-specialized technology like the present one, even if you are a structural engineer, to issue such judgment in a petition you should be specialized in super-tall buildings.

Very few engineering societies in the world are really competent in super tall buildings.

So, a serious petition should come from structural engineers dealing specifically with such kind of structures. Otherwise it has no value.

One more observation. There are no case histories of  super tall buildings falling down because of planes impact before the twin Towers. So observations on how a super tall building is supposed to fall have no empirical value at all. Whereas a theoretical value should be supported by calculations written according to the laws of physics and the constraint of structural engineering applied to specialize buildings. Were such detailed and specific calculations attached to the petition?

Bottom line, Steve, there si no evidence at all of a CIA or government Conspiracy in that regard. IT rather seems to me that it is something which satisfies the American proclivity toward the need to see conspiracies everywhere. There might be, granted, but such a colossal alleged Conspiracy like the twin Towers should not be based upon the opionions of non-competnet and often uninformed people.

I'm not saying citizens should not explore all possibilities, but they should do that with discrimination.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2016 09:38 am »

The latest on the 9/11 conspiracy.

Steve, as far as I know, the 500 engineers were not structural engineers, sure not all of them or the majority.

Moreover, in an ultra-specialized technology like the present one, even if you are a structural engineer, to issue such judgment in a petition you should be specialized in super-tall buildings.

Very few engineering societies in the world are really competent in super tall buildings.

So, a serious petition should come from structural engineers dealing specifically with such kind of structures. Otherwise it has no value.

One more observation. There are no case histories of  super tall buildings falling down because of planes impact before the twin Towers. So observations on how a super tall building is supposed to fall have no empirical value at all. Whereas a theoretical value should be supported by calculations written according to the laws of physics and the constraint of structural engineering applied to specialize buildings. Were such detailed and specific calculations attached to the petition?

Bottom line, Steve, there si no evidence at all of a CIA or government Conspiracy in that regard. IT rather seems to me that it is something which satisfies the American proclivity toward the need to see conspiracies everywhere. There might be, granted, but such a colossal alleged Conspiracy like the twin Towers should not be based upon the opionions of non-competnet and often uninformed people.

I'm not saying citizens should not explore all possibilities, but they should do that with discrimination.

https://www.yahoo.com/katiecouric/bob-graham-on-declassifying-portions-of-the-911-163328582.html
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016 09:39 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2016 12:19 pm »

It is a well known fact that factions of the Saudi government (royal family) were supporting the 9/11 terrorists, Bin LAden, al quaeda and are presently supporting IS and other terrorist factions. I also find pretty true what is stated in the interview you linked:

I think that the Saudis who know what they did and have a pretty good idea that the United States, at least at the highest levels, knows what they did and then nothing’s happened… They’ve interpreted this as being impunity and have continued to fund terrorist organizations and to train the next generation of recruits in their mosques and madrasas.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Jul 01, 2021 03:03 pm »

Included is a chart of the United States of America with a Sagittarius rising chart.

This chart shows that the U.S. has a Mercury opposition Pluto at the day of its inception. This configuration is now being challenged by the presence of Pluto’s opposition to Mercury in transit and coming more into focus as we move towards fall 2021. The presence of these two planets in opposition brings challenges of values and many subversive energies to the life and history of the United States and its people. This energy is now intensifying with the transit of Pluto opposing both Mercury and Pluto Nataly now in 2021 and previously in 2020.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2021 03:33 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: