Spiritual Portal
Apr 17, 2024 01:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

McCoy's chart

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 39
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: McCoy's chart  (Read 1804 times)
mccoy
Administrator

« on: Dec 01, 2014 10:13 pm »

Interesting thing is that after reading the AOY and taking up meditations I was no more interested in military things, I even signed up as a conscentious objector. The interest came up later with the ruminations you are referring to (aloso based on DAya Mata, bro. Anandamoy's talks and writings), and I subsequently changed my mind officially, that is I resigned as a conscentious objector and started training in the use of fireweapons.

In my case, Steve, it's not easy to figure out my past interests, since my present ones (this life) have been multifarious and I switched from one to the other according to opportunities . What I remember: Sports & fitness, weapons, jazz music (piano), vegetarian cooking, languages, fishing, hiking, rough trekking, archery, firearms shooting, martial arts, dogs training, farming vegetables, backpacking, mathematics, history, philosophy, teaching to professional colleagues, first aid and surely more. Sure I took up geology out of spirit of adventure and physical fitness helped to walk up the hills and mountains to chart outcrops but I also like the engineering part of it.

Bottom line, I gave up trying to figure out what I did in my previous life, but maybe from the few hints I gave you you may be able to figure out more than myself.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: