Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

McCoy's chart

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: McCoy's chart  (Read 1793 times)
mccoy
Administrator

« on: Sep 06, 2014 11:36 pm »

Steve: here's my natal chart. If I check the coordinates in google earth, which is a WGS84 reference ellipsoid, I would have been borne about  mile offshore, which is not true. Maybe the horoscope site uses another reference ellipsoid, I take it the difference is not significant, since a city is assigned just one pair of coordinates.

« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2014 02:14 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2014 02:24 pm »

You are very much an individualist mccoy and the embodiment of peace. You have the ability to think out of the box and independently of others and your culture. You have many experiences with unusual offbeat people and places. Your life is full of meetings with unusual people and places with often different vews than your own. This results in sudden insights and flashes of understanding. This manifests as a result of the fact that when you were born Uranus the Sun and Venus were all close together in the sky. They were in a 'stellium' known as a conjunction of 3 or more planets in astrology. Life will never be dull for you. Maybe sometimes overwhelming. Yet not dull. Nor will you ever be that way towards others. An exciting individual with many insights to give to others and compare with others.

You also have had your share of differences with others and their values. Challenges with the values of others arises in friendships and with close relationships as well. This can be mitigated by expressing yourself differently than you are used to.
Your personal values go through phases. You find that they challenge your wishes and dreams and this can lead to disillusioning friendship.

You have quite a personality; friendly and jovial. It is also a source of lessons for you and in your life. You put a lot of energy into your work but your main life mission is spiritual.

The 'owlets' are on the move. I must attend to them. One of them fell off her perch trying to do the energization exercise-spinal twist. Little hoot just gave me a peck. Never a dull moment! See you soon. Ooooo Ooooo Ooooom

« Last Edit: Nov 02, 2014 10:27 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2014 11:44 pm »

Pretty accurate Steve, congrats and say hello to the owlets, lol
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Sep 26, 2014 03:04 am »

Pretty accurate Steve, congrats and say hello to the owlets, lol

The owlets want you to know they are starting a musical group called 'Little Hoot and the Owl-Ets.'
They believe they are a motown band revisted. The only song they can sing has one word . Hoot Hoot.
I am a co- writer of their song and want to include oooooom.
« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2014 03:13 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Oct 29, 2014 04:43 am »

Steve, but some of those answers are funny, like the one where they say they meditate while fishing. Maybe visualizing a fat catch.

My father used to tell me that meditation developed in India because over there they are starving, so they need to spend as less calories as possible. That also cracked me up.

Some people are encouraged rather than discouraged by denial, so the skepticism of other people motivates rather than discourages. Maybe we are like this, in many aspects I am.

I had some funny discussions with people and meditation, like, Always on oil rigs, a colleauge of mine told me he too would have been able to meditate for long periods, sitting there and thinking about pu$$y. He told it in a funny way so it made me laugh. Then I proceeded to explain to him that such an endeavour could not be defined meditation, rather concentration on a particularly materialistic issue. He did not retort then.

When on offshore rigs there were not many places to meditate and sometimes I just sat where I found a quieter corner. Some workers would see me but, since back then I was pretty fit and muscular, they thought it was all part of fitness training and respected that.

A training mate in the gym used to sit and meditate in a corner. They didn't bother him but once they tested him. 'Hey, man, your fiancee wants to see you in the front office', told him while he was meditating. He should have ignored them instead he stood up and failed the test.

There are more funny or interesting episodes about meditation, right now I'm missing them because I just meditate in seclusion.

Your story, Steve, about meditating in the bush and the policemen is a good one, maybe not to you, lol

Actually i was meditating in the woods. You and I both have Uranus/Sun conjunct in our natal charts. These type of people follow very different courses of action. They can be geniuses in common situations. They can see beyond the common conclusions. i do not say this egotistically but as an astrological fact. Let others judge it's accuracy.

Perhaps you have done very unusual things in the face of public opposition. This would also verify the position of Venus being involved also and having a stellium with Sun/Venus/Uranus. i remember my father telling me; "Son when you were made the mold was thrown out." No doubt you have had similar experiences in life and it might have taken a while to recognize that you were not just a weirdo but actually had the ability to envision a future very different then those around you and a reality that defied the out worn paths followed by the masses.

You mentioned that some people are encouraged rather then discouraged by skepticism and denial of others.
Isn't this because we recognize that the skepticism and denial represent a conformity to ignorance and lack of ability to recognize a more progressive view of thinking and therefore acting?
« Last Edit: Oct 29, 2014 09:45 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Oct 31, 2014 11:44 pm »

Steve my bad but, what exactly 'the bush' means in America? In some countries it indicates the Woods or the Wilderness in general. In Africa, it means the jungle.

I did follow different paths. When 7, I asked my mother to take me on a walk with boots, umbrella and winter jacket. Only it was a scorching august day! I remember vaguely that day, the jacket was Yellow.  I insisted so much that my mother had to comply. I didn't know why I had that idea I only know I had to do that. I can go on with similar examples.
Sure I didn't mind opposition, if I decided I had to do something I did it, like eating vegetarian or going around with only a T shirt in wintertime with freezing temperatures. The strangest the best, although it had to be legitimate and not unhealthy, I did so many unusual things I can't remember them all now. Before the Rambo film came out, I donned military stuff and took along survival equipment in military pouches. I myself don't know why since I lived in a town with no Woods around.
Like in your case, Steve, my father was very taken aback that I did all that weird stuff.
In common life, walking the unbeaten path can give you a definite edge, or sometimes can be an hindrance, it depends.

You mentioned that some people are encouraged rather then discouraged by skepticism and denial of others.
Isn't this because we recognize that the skepticism and denial represent a conformity to ignorance and lack of ability to recognize a more progressive view of thinking and therefore acting?

That's a possible and sensible explanation.
That's one way to explain it,
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Nov 02, 2014 10:15 am »

Thanks for your presence Mccoy.

What you are speaking of below is more than just being different and following unusual paths. What you are speaking about is a strong will which is also a characteristic of Sun/Uranus people. It is often necessary to follow our calling. Yet at times it can lead us to obstinacy and difficulties when finding solutions that may better serve us when dealing with other people. Your planets are in the fixed sign of Leo  which can even be more inflexible in ways of doing things and personal principles. Like any quality this can be advantageous or a hindrance to personal growth and social life.

Steve my bad but, what exactly 'the bush' means in America? In some countries it indicates the Woods or the Wilderness in general. In Africa, it means the jungle.

I did follow different paths. When 7, I asked my mother to take me on a walk with boots, umbrella and winter jacket. Only it was a scorching august day! I remember vaguely that day, the jacket was Yellow.  I insisted so much that my mother had to comply. I didn't know why I had that idea I only know I had to do that. I can go on with similar examples.
Sure I didn't mind opposition, if I decided I had to do something I did it, like eating vegetarian or going around with only a T shirt in wintertime with freezing temperatures. The strangest the best, although it had to be legitimate and not unhealthy, I did so many unusual things I can't remember them all now. Before the Rambo film came out, I donned military stuff and took along survival equipment in military pouches. I myself don't know why since I lived in a town with no Woods around.
Like in your case, Steve, my father was very taken aback that I did all that weird stuff.
In common life, walking the unbeaten path can give you a definite edge, or sometimes can be an hindrance, it depends.

That's a possible and sensible explanation.
That's one way to explain it,
« Last Edit: Nov 02, 2014 10:29 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Nov 02, 2014 11:49 am »

What you are speaking of below is more than just being different and following unusual paths. What you are speaking about is a strong will which is also a characteristic of Sun/Uranus people. It is often necessary to follow our calling. Yet at times it can lead us to obstinacy and difficulties when finding solutions that may better serve us when dealing with other people. Your planets are in the fixed sign of Leo  which can even be more inflexible in ways of doing things and personal principles. Like any quality this can be advantageous or a hindrance to personal growth and social life.

That's right, as a matter of fact I had to wait my present age, 50+, to be able to think and act in a more flexible way. Wisdom now is often able to balance that strong pattern which leads to obstinacy and clearly often uneffective or harmful endeavours.

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Nov 04, 2014 02:17 am »

That's right, as a matter of fact I had to wait my present age, 50+, to be able to think and act in a more flexible way. Wisdom now is often able to balance that strong pattern which leads to obstinacy and clearly often uneffective or harmful endeavours.

i can also be obstinate. i do not know if you saw the film The Bridge Over the River Kwai but Alec Guinness plays a part in which he obstinately sticks to a principle which works against him and ultimately is his own undoing. The film Solaris also had a similar theme. i have been guilty of this at times in my life as well. It is often difficult to know which principles are worth fighting for and which ones are worth letting go in certain incidents. I believe in our spiritual journey we are often being shown the limits of our own ideologies, thought patterns and principles. In many ways they help us but they can also be a stumbling block. I believe you have a point when you say that wisdom can give us the discrimination to know when we should yield to others in our own views.

Following a spiritual discipline demands a certain strength of character. However like everything in this creation that quality is also subject to duality. What we see as a strength in some incidents can be a weakness. Because we are challenged to also bend and be flexible in our approach to others around us. My father once told me: 'You are like steal. You do not bend.' Ofcourse what he was not able to see is that I was just a chip off the old block - He being the block. Yet he still had a legitimate view.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=11784&PIpi=94116

i chose  this link and picture because some people seem to actually show more character with age which make them attractive.

« Last Edit: Nov 04, 2014 07:03 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Nov 19, 2014 05:45 am »

Steve...

What exactly 'the bush' means in America? In some countries it indicates the Woods or the Wilderness in general. In Africa, it means the jungle.

i believe that these episodes in your life are related to past life phenomena. It appears as though you may have been quite a survivalist in the wilderness. Perhaps also in some type of military life.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Nov 21, 2014 07:10 pm »

I think probably so, at 14 I enjoyed donning military stuff and boots and doing military exercises in a thicket near my home.
Other things kids are usually more interested into didn't attract me.
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Dec 01, 2014 10:13 pm »

Interesting thing is that after reading the AOY and taking up meditations I was no more interested in military things, I even signed up as a conscentious objector. The interest came up later with the ruminations you are referring to (aloso based on DAya Mata, bro. Anandamoy's talks and writings), and I subsequently changed my mind officially, that is I resigned as a conscentious objector and started training in the use of fireweapons.

In my case, Steve, it's not easy to figure out my past interests, since my present ones (this life) have been multifarious and I switched from one to the other according to opportunities . What I remember: Sports & fitness, weapons, jazz music (piano), vegetarian cooking, languages, fishing, hiking, rough trekking, archery, firearms shooting, martial arts, dogs training, farming vegetables, backpacking, mathematics, history, philosophy, teaching to professional colleagues, first aid and surely more. Sure I took up geology out of spirit of adventure and physical fitness helped to walk up the hills and mountains to chart outcrops but I also like the engineering part of it.

Bottom line, I gave up trying to figure out what I did in my previous life, but maybe from the few hints I gave you you may be able to figure out more than myself.
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Dec 01, 2014 10:16 pm »

Steve, I believed I saw a reply of yours to my previous post which is no more there after I replied.
I wonder what's happening...
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Dec 02, 2014 02:10 am »

Interesting thing is that after reading the AOY and taking up meditations I was no more interested in military things, I even signed up as a conscentious objector. The interest came up later with the ruminations you are referring to (aloso based on DAya Mata, bro. Anandamoy's talks and writings), and I subsequently changed my mind officially, that is I resigned as a conscentious objector and started training in the use of fireweapons.

In my case, Steve, it's not easy to figure out my past interests, since my present ones (this life) have been multifarious and I switched from one to the other according to opportunities . What I remember: Sports & fitness, weapons, jazz music (piano), vegetarian cooking, languages, fishing, hiking, rough trekking, archery, firearms shooting, martial arts, dogs training, farming vegetables, backpacking, mathematics, history, philosophy, teaching to professional colleagues, first aid and surely more. Sure I took up geology out of spirit of adventure and physical fitness helped to walk up the hills and mountains to chart outcrops but I also like the engineering part of it.

Bottom line, I gave up trying to figure out what I did in my previous life, but maybe from the few hints I gave you you may be able to figure out more than myself.

i get a sense of physical agility, various forms of offence/defence and adventure as a theme behind many of your interests. This is concurrent with my idea of the military and various forms of exploration. Some people who forged their way through the west in the early pioneer days of the U.S. were much like this. Scouts in war. The Knights of King Arthor, the soldiers of Alaxander the Great, the Vikings and the American Indians were like this. Fishing, hunting and protecting themselves were paramount goals and in the spirit of adventure they often had to use any and all opportunities at hand. Of course this type of exploration happened in many parts of the world and anyone being involved with it would obviously have to have a interest in the lay out of the land to be successful in their travels and survive.
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2014 03:05 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Dec 02, 2014 10:30 pm »

Steve, I believed I saw a reply of yours to my previous post which is no more there after I replied.
I wonder what's happening...

Did it come back? Haven't missed anything.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: