Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 09:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

God is near

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: God is near  (Read 999 times)
Irina

« on: Oct 23, 2014 08:45 pm »

I am in Ohio, originally from Russia, been here for over half of my life, so this is home now. For years, nothing interests me, but reading, writing and talking about God and spiritual subjects. Actually, reading is off the list now. For some reason, i am practically unable to read. it's become boring. but this is new. before, i was swallowing the books, mainly spiritual. i have quite a library at home. These days, i open a book, read two lines, a paragraph in the best case and I am gone, away in the no land of "doing nothing" as I call it.  Smiley So, this is pretty much my only interest and I sort of feel guilty about not wanting to do anything. But i do have to work and perform household duties as all of us. My son has grown up and lives separately, but my mother who is partially disabled has moved in with us (my husband and me) now and I am taking care of her. I have a cat and the fish. Even thought I am a Spirit, I serve the flesh. is not this sad? God has become a slave to His own creation, Steve. Sad

sorry for the pessimistic mood. I am doing a particularly boring thing at work and it depresses me. generally, I am an optimist.  at least, this is what I remember about myself  Smiley

« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2014 08:57 pm by Irina » Report Spam   Logged

“When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.”
― Abraham Joshua Heschel

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: