Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 10:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Unfolding Consciousness

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unfolding Consciousness  (Read 197 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Feb 23, 2015 05:30 am »

hi Steve.
I'll share.
I say potential because I'm not sure if it's a past life or not.
I do find this odd though. Every time I have a dream that hints to having a past life- the ladybug is around... Either in the dream or in my waking life around the time of the dream.

So the post isnt to long I'll break them up into two.

i logged these dreams as soon as i was awake with enough energy... roughly around 4:30AM.
In the first dream I believe I am a black northerner. I think I am singing or something... The notes say: "Bood for expressing basic rights." I was publicly executed ? I remember being somewhere like a tennis court... there were soldiers wearing these winter coats. One of the soldiers threw a miniature glass flask at me which caused a riot. Details here get fuzzy... I remember a woman standing off to the side who looked so concerned and panicked... But it also looked like she felt sympathy for the black man. She had a gun and fired into the crowd.
I think she might have shot at me ? Or, not me but... The man I was dreaming about ?
I remember most his facial expression, smiling. He looked white but was certainly black. At the end of that dream I was given a name... Robert Tucker.

Quite often the unfolding of consciousness comes in spurts. We can never expect it to work rationally and follow a linear story. It is almost as though the universe is letting us know that it is O.K. to experience things much differently than we usually rationally try to make sense out of things. We just let it happen and as time goes by it seems to fit together in a pattern. If it was meant to. i often think of myself from the Civil War period. i no doubt have mentioned my experiences before. i believe i was involved in helping Black people. So in that sense your scattered thoughts from the dream interested me. Any how thanks for sharing Eric.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2015 06:43 am »

Thank you Steve for your insights.
I believe you are right... And at times I find, the seemingly random insight is later reinforced through external forces and solidify internal conviction as.... Matter of fact.

It is something you will come to understand as a part of your life... and a communication with something more.

Cheers my lovely friend.

My Dad shared some wisdom with me tonight without realizing it.. It seems rather obvious reading it but when he said it I felt a lot of truth in the air...
He said understanding comes from experience.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: