Spiritual Portal
May 20, 2019 07:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on CD Baby!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Population Explosion

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 8
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 11
Comments (0)

Views: 11
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: Population Explosion  (Read 623 times)
tides2dust
Administrator

« Reply #120 on: Apr 01, 2019 09:52 am »

The truth is we don't know what will happen(does man think he is greater than nature?) and it isn't right someone with a large family be looked upon with contempt. It's a great topic but I think in general, the attitude of blame gets in the way of constructive dialogue. People are interested in topics like the future of our species, the evolution of technology, the state of our planet and whether man will be living elsewhere in space or not. We are interested. I think we are making great progress too considering our extremely dark past. Even so, we are still backwards in so many ways but thanks to communications people are more connected. It's important to nurture hope and maintain faith in God. I have been foolish to condemn any human being brave enough to take on a leadership position and equally naive to think those in power are there for the greater good. Seems more people are waking up, there are many injustices in this World, but we are still asking questions. Continued efforts for self peace may encourage acts of kindness for our planet. It may revolutionize the priorities of our leaders, if only we believed we had that power. Still, we may never know the full effects of our own practices. Your interest and passion are things I learn from, namaste Bro.
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2019 10:08 am by tides2dust » Report Spam   Logged

peace ~ <3

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: