Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 03:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The downside to meat

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The downside to meat  (Read 338 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Apr 24, 2015 04:32 pm »

It seems rather easy to get defensive when discussing our beliefs. Although I don't disagree with your comment mccoy I do find it hard to believe all meat eating doctors are speaking from a place of hate.

I've been a vegetarian for 2 years before going back to occasionally eating meat. I think we'd be going in circles in attempts to prove who is right or who is wrong. Fortunately my baby sister has been a vegetarian for almost 10 years and is wise enough to make her own, conscious decisions.

It is an irony that material doctors only know the science of the body. Very few have any knowledge of the science of the soul. Therefore I have found doctors to be hateful as mccoy has mentioned. I have seen them sarcastic, scornful and dogmatic. Intellect is not wisdom. Of course this is a generalization which obviously does not always hold true. Amma was awarded a doctarate. But she is a doctor of the soul. Not it's shadow.

There is another science. In that science we do not dissect. We do not kill. We do not look outward for the answers. Insteat we turn the microscope inwards and become aware of who and what we are.

We discover that as we can find energy sources outside us to fuel our conveniences so we are also able to find energy and fuel within. We no longer hack heads off of animals nor do we let others engage in such cruel, barbaric acts to fuel more ignorance. We recognize our duty to be stewards of mother earth and nature. Not destroyers.

We recognize... slow by slow... that we ourselves are sources of energy. We can draw on the 'food' and energy of the cosmos. The magnetized energy from those around us; High spirits we contact. The air we breath. The sunlight that nourishes us. The energy that sustains our bodies from  energization. 'For man does not live by bread alone but by every word that comes out of the mouth of God.'

We do not ingest death and acts of violence into our body. We recognize we are spirits first and only bodies secondly. We recognize that it is not a matter of right or wrong but a matter of who and what we are. As this realization dawns on us we no longer judge those who have differing views. Instead... more and more.. we live our truth. We recognize that pur spiritual brothers and sisters are helplessly drawn to the food and energy sources congruent with the vibration they emit. There is enough energy in our body temples to light Chicago for a day. But that recognition comes with time and understanding. These things are learned through spiritual practice and meditation and thru the awakening techniques of the Masters.

There is a much higher science. That science shows us how to recognize that we ourselves are energy sources. We can emanate  energy out towards others. We have unlimited potential. Animals become our friends and recognize, instinctually our peaceful presence and we mean them no harm. They are transformed in that radiance.
« Last Edit: Apr 25, 2015 01:22 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: