Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

persistent intruder

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: persistent intruder  (Read 155 times)
guest88
« on: May 12, 2015 07:54 pm »

i had a dream last night i was living in the house i grew up in and someone was trying to break in, thinking i was away since there were no cars parked in the driveway.
i rushed down the stairs and slammed my palms against the door in an attempt to scare him from peeking in. the man, instead of running away, ran to the other side of my house in an attempt to get inside.

i also think i've been reading the cow thread intently because i've a unpleasant dream last night about "endless milk supply" being pumped out from the udders of a black cow.

much to think on
Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #1 on: Jul 20, 2015 03:00 am »

Here's a link analyzing this type of dream (other than the cow bit):

http://www.unclesirbobby.org.uk/dreamdictionary/intruder.php

I've also had persistent dreams of "an intruder" or "intruders", off and on since I was a child.

Personally, I think this is because I grew up with a father that was not very reliable, and often left me feeling "on shaky ground" due to his own emotional instability, and since then, I've just begun to realize the past few years that I've let people into my own "sacred space" who were not trustworthy, much like my biological father.

This is, at least, how I interpret this kind of dream, in light of the link's description...

Possible solution to this problem presented by the unconscious mind through dream: Take a second look at the people you have allowed into your own sacred space and inner emotional sanctum, and don't feel afraid to put up new barriers or maintain a distance for some time, if you (or I) think it would help give a healthier sense of security and stability.

The mind is always trying to communicate something through dreams, I think... and lately, my dreams have been pretty explicit about certain people I should re-evaluate my relationship with, for my own person peace of mind and ability to be more productive and creative.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: