Spiritual Portal
Apr 01, 2020 10:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Daze of Heaven on Soundcloud

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Kennedy Assassinations: Will we ever be so naive again?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: fisherking1111

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 0
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Kennedy Assassinations: Will we ever be so naive again?  (Read 34 times)
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Jun 01, 2015 05:07 pm »

JFK Secret Service Standdown

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEViQtYWxVJyMAayEPxQt.;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcwMDU1OQRfcgMyBGZyA3locy1hdmFzdC0wMDEEZ3ByaWQDVHhoZ3R6em9SVkNFN2RqWmJ6UTNNQQRuX3JzbHQDMARuX3N1Z2cDMARvcmlnaW4Dc2VhcmNoLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMARwcXN0cgMEcHFzdHJsAwRxc3RybAM0OQRxdWVyeQNrZW5uZWR5IHZpZGVvcyBzZWNyZXQgc2VydmljZSBtb3RvcmNhZGUgYXQgRGFsbGFzBHRfc3RtcAMxNDMzMTY2NDYy?p=kennedy+videos+secret+service+motorcade+at+Dallas&fr2=sb-top-search&hspart=avast&hsimp=yhs-001&type=agc511
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2015 05:21 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/POW0FKCqgM8
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus music/songs<br />http://.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve Hydonus
mccoy
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: Jun 09, 2015 12:51 pm »

Steve, this is what I read in Wikipedia on the subject:

In contrast to the conclusions of the Warren Commission, the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) concluded in 1979 that Kennedy was “probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.”[3] The HSCA agreed with the Warren Commission in that Kennedy and Connally’s injuries were caused by Oswald’s three rifle shots, but they also determined the existence of additional gunshots based on analysis of an audio recording and therefore "...a high probability that two gunmen fired at [the] President."[4][5] The Committee was not able to identify any individuals or groups involved with the conspiracy. In addition, the HSCA found that the original federal investigations were “seriously flawed” in respects to information sharing and the possibility of conspiracy.[6] As recommended by the HSCA, the acoustic evidence indicating conspiracy was subsequently reexamined and rejected.[7]

In light of investigative reports determining that "reliable acoustic data do not support a conclusion that there was a second gunman", the Justice Department has concluded active investigations, stating “that no persuasive evidence can be identified to support the theory of a conspiracy in … the assassination of President Kennedy”.[8] However, Kennedy's assassination is still the subject of widespread debate and has spawned numerous conspiracy theories and alternative scenarios. Polling in 2013 showed that 60% of Americans believe that a group of conspirators was responsible for the assassination.[9][10]

The independent study led by Stephen King, not an historian but a very rich and famous writer who read all he could on the assassination and made a personal elaboration, possibly helped by consultants, is that Lee Oswald, of Russian origins,  was actually alone and was influenced by global politics in his murderous determination. Stephen king publish one of his best books on the subject, half fictional, half historical, where the main character goes back in time and investigates on the circumstances.

Two close shots may mean sound reflection from another building. Sometimes those sniper calibers  reach Mach velocity and give rise to sound effects which are not known to the public. The HSCA acoustical report was discredited.

By the above I do not state anything, simply that any Conspiracy theory is still a guesswork. My personal opinion is that, in the Kennedy case, a Conspiracy has some likelyhood of existence and there could be a reasonable cause for it. This unlike the twin Towers consipracy, which has not even a reasonable cause to it.
Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #2 on: Jun 09, 2015 08:06 pm »

Only your hairdresser knows for sure.
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: Jun 09, 2015 08:39 pm »

Only your hairdresser knows for sure.

I concur, hairdressers know everything, they are at the hub of all grapevines communications, especially female communications
Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #4 on: Jun 09, 2015 11:31 pm »

I concur, hairdressers know everything, they are at the hub of all grapevines communications, especially female communications

I dunno about that, never had one myself, was just a comic book metaphor.
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: Jun 09, 2015 11:37 pm »

Maybe the metaphor was based upon the continuos gossip you could sometimes hear in women's hairdressers. Men's as well... Maybe nowt hings changed
Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #6 on: Jun 09, 2015 11:59 pm »

Maybe the metaphor was based upon the continuos gossip you could sometimes hear in women's hairdressers. Men's as well... Maybe nowt hings changed

Maybe, I was using it more as nobody knows for sure.
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: Jul 18, 2015 11:26 am »

I read the wiki voice on 'Lee Oswald'

He appears to have been on the psychopath side. Of course a lone man managing to assassinate a president is apt to rise doubts. However, It can be seen as a proof of what human determination can achieve, in good and in bad, given the right karmic conditions.

Also, the fact that Oswald was murdered hismelf by Jack Ruby in public is another nonplussing events, which might suggest Ruby was ordered by the concealed powers to eliminate an unstable killer. Fact is that, Jack Ruby himself appears not to have been overly stable himself, Killing the killer n public, accepting that way a shoo-in 1st degree homicide charge. On the other side, his family might have been threatened.

It remains a mistery, although, in lack of evidence, the first hypothesis, the lone psycopath and politically obsessed killer still remains the official one.

Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Jul 18, 2015 11:52 am »

It all depends on what evidence and clues u choose to recognise. Some people choose to ignore glaring inadequacies in security that are highly suspicious and should be explained.
« Last Edit: Jul 18, 2015 12:06 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus music/songs<br />http://.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)
stevehydonus@aol.com
SpiritImage

« Reply #9 on: Jul 19, 2015 07:38 pm »

Kennedy was the one who was shot, whatever past karma must've came around. The who and why and how belong to God, I can be content with just that.
Report Spam   Logged
SpiritImage

« Reply #10 on: Sep 11, 2015 08:03 pm »

Man what a mess

(This is part 2, part 3 & 4)

You got Frank Sinatra, (the rat pack), Tony Curtis, Marilyn Monroe, (murdered) Peter Lawford, Patricia Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, The Mafia,

There's so many ties here and people that had so much power to make things go their way, it's amazing.

« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2015 08:04 pm by SpiritImage » Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Sep 12, 2015 06:57 pm »

Man what a mess

(This is part 2, part 3 & 4)

You got Frank Sinatra, (the rat pack), Tony Curtis, Marilyn Monroe, (murdered) Peter Lawford, Patricia Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, The Mafia,

There's so many ties here and people that had so much power to make things go their way, it's amazing.

Nomaste Spirit Image Not sure about what your motivations were for having such a long video on Frank Sinatra. If it was to show the corruption of behind the scenes that promotes such artists it was effective. In many ways we are more fortunate to be 'common people' who are not answerable or influenced by the corruption and environment that creates the grand illusion.
« Last Edit: Sep 12, 2015 07:03 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

stevehydonus@aol.com
SpiritImage

« Reply #12 on: Sep 14, 2015 02:19 am »

Well, let's see, I thought it might sort of shed more light on this JFK topic.

It sort of outlines Sinatra's involvement with the members of the mafia. From there Peter Lawford marries Pat Kennedy. She is somewhat instrumental in involving JFK with Sinatra, who in turn apparently does some deals with Chicago bosses to help JFK win the election. There are a lot of topics that do not directly have to do with JFK, but for example, Sammy Davis Jr. and how he was brought in to the rat pack and then later was seen as not a good party member to have (if you're running for president) after he wanted to marry a white girl from Sweden, just kind of illustrates who's in charge here, and how a situation like that can could have rubbed Sinatra the wrong way but still he stayed out of it.

Also where Robert Kennedy decides to go after some of the Mafia when it was clear that if JFK were elected, they were supposed to let the mafia run Vegas or be left under the radar, so Robert broke the deal so to speak.

There was a lot to be taken away from those videos, for me. It was not just about Sinatra, but to me gave some insight on why JFK might have been assassinated, who he was involved with, and why. The fling with Monroe I knew about, but I didn't know she was involved with John, Robert, Peter, Castro (maybe?), and well numerous people. I knew a gal with almost exactly the same demeanor, very dangerous for someone like a president. And well it shows JFK might have been way worse than Clinton ever thought about, so all in all, what just might happen to that kind of man?

Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: Sep 14, 2015 12:05 pm »

Interesting stuff, it all support my contentions that showbiz is rotten and most celebrities are rotten personalities as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: