Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Processed Foods

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Processed Foods  (Read 108 times)
mccoy
Administrator

« on: Jun 10, 2015 04:33 pm »

Spirit image, I absolutely concur, when your taste becomes attuned to the taste of natural food, junk foods tastes just horrible.

I cannot any longer eat commercial sweets, made with White flour and White sugar. I feel something artificial and poisonuos in my mouth.

Some canned food, if adequately processed and with no preservatives (such as, tomataoes, chickpeas, cooked with only water and some salt in water cointainer) are still passable and sometimes are useful in the wintertime. Also pickles can be all right. Of course there is never any comparison with the fresh foods.

I also love fresh oranges from Sicily, since I found a provider of untreated fresh oranges, that's my main diet in the day.

Nuts are also very good, unless they are too old and start getting rancid, then they must be thrown away.

In my personal case, I also enjoy milk and yoogurt and some cheese.

I especially like organic curdled milk, with fig Leaves. That feels so sattvic and refreshing and nourishing.

The taste of good natural food is like drugs, I wonder if drug addicts could get the habit to such foods they would give up their addiction.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: