Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 11:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Autobiography on line!

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Autobiography on line!  (Read 815 times)
guest58
« on: Jul 15, 2015 02:03 am »

This has go to be the Real Mccoy! All drama! This has got to be a book or a movie. It's perfect! The sex! The romance! The spirituality! The intrigue! Can I buy the rights to your story Mccoy. It's a million dollar baby!

Steve, I appreciate your playing the devil's advocate because sometimes I do that myself, the contrarian that I often am.

However, even though I have not been living in LA, I  strongly doubt any blunder from SRF will ever remotely approach the utter disaster mr DW was able to achieve (under the guise of a SRF vice-president behaving like a spy and being deported from India).

And, are SRF monks or nuns able to turn their egregious blunders into wonderful marvels of the universe? Write books calling their blunders fabulous achievements? Unrecognized fabulous achievements ...

And, since we are at it, has any SRF monk had 8 women witness against him and his indiscriminate sexual appetites toward women one half or one third his age, taking advantage of their good faith in believing him an elevated spiritual figure? And, for what it's Worth,  has such a monk been ever recognized guilty in a public trial of sexual misbehaviour and fraud with malice?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: