Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 09:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Self-Realization Fellowship Lessons 115-119

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 31
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-Realization Fellowship Lessons 115-119  (Read 587 times)
blue nova
« on: Oct 06, 2010 10:47 pm »

Reflections on Lesson 117; Somewhere some how the soul has experienced a more harmonious environment.  The soul seeks to find harmony in it's environment without being greedy nor self indulgent. The soul wants to project harmony with it's own destiny while giving harmony to those around it. Though others do not always understand the inner stirrings of this soul and others like it. We are somewhat out of kilter with those we find ourselves surrounded by.  How do we serve in such a way to find happiness with our surroundings? Sometimes we find the answers by looking at the questions. Why do we ask these questions of ourselves? Because something remains unsatisfied in our souls and physical bodies needs. Perhaps someone else can add to this and increase our understanding.....

w0w.  i look forward to this lesson.  oh boy,,,felt it ,,lived it...and now have a lesson to read about it !!! Cheesy

oh joy...<3<3<3

this is...a good lesson !  as all guruji's are  Cheesy <3<3<3  i am grasshopper, my dearest master....teach me,,,teach me !! re-inforce...re-inforce..pleeeeease !!!  Cheesy Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 06, 2010 10:48 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: