Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 04:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Astrology and Astronomy

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Astrology and Astronomy  (Read 716 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Aug 31, 2015 05:18 pm »

Thanks McCoy... cool words...
another illustration how our awareness reality framework may be a reference point that may be constrained by the Age and Company we keep...
neat stuff... thx.

Yes. I have taken an interest in science; however I have found scientists to be some of the most biased and prejudice people I have ever met. Ofcourse this is a generality based on my personal experience. Suffice it to say they would do good to run some experiments in the lab of their own meditation instead of constantly experimenting with the laws of nature which change with paradigm shifts and the course and depth of present empirical knowledge.

Who we keep in our orbit of friends and aquaintances helps shape who we are. There are many elements of both science and astrology that still require much understanding before we are able to come to an understanding that consistently plays out in results. There is an unfolding awareness in both disciplines that manifests in our present awareness. There are many areas in both arenas that are still vague and not so comprehensible like the constellation and remote stars as an influence on human interaction and the the uncertainty principle  in quantum physics. We live in an environment of uncertainties and vague probabilities. Many times we are faced with the unknown and a groping hope to understand what is sometimes beyond present recognition and comprehension. We are in growing awe that the mind begins to understand one thing which opens up to more and more possibilities.

mccoy;

i never have come up with a conclusive view of the constellations and their specific affects on the backdrop of the planets, Sun and Moon. I know that I would be considered a Gemini if we were to take into account procession. I have difficulty with that assessment since there are many factors that point to Cancer fitting me better. The most important is being a caregiver for years-a real Cancer characteristic. What about you? Does Cancer fit u better?
« Last Edit: Sep 02, 2015 12:03 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: