Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 11:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dreams: How much can we control them? How much do we want to control them?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams: How much can we control them? How much do we want to control them?  (Read 510 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Oct 23, 2015 04:40 pm »

That's a good idea, it is believed that the thoughts prevailing when falling asleep influence strongly dreams, so we may be able to sleep what we want to a certain extent. At least, we can try.

Apparently we eventually do need to 'control' our dreams; That is if u believe an SRF monk. i was told that we create karma in our dreams as well as in this physical dimension. i suppose it makes sense. since we are dreaming when we think we r awake.

A friend came over the other nite and tried to leave in the morning. He had a flat tire. i had a air pump that was rather slow but it put enough air in his tire to get him to a service station. Almost a week later i had this dream:

i decided i wanted to ride my bicycle. When i went out to do so i heard air coming out of the tire. i thought to myself; If get going i probably could get to a service station and pump it up-guess the thought did not occur to me that it needed fixing as well-i went towards a service station but found the scenery had changed and i ended up in a small unfamiliar town. There i stopped at what looked to b a restaurant and Hotel. i was asking for directions and the nearest service station. i found  'service' was rather slow and the lady at the counter told me that there was a service station down the road. i went back out to go there but my bicycle was gone. i looked all around for it thinking i might have parked it somewhere else around the building but was unable to find it. i went back to the same lady and she said she would look for it. She happened to look at the businesses lost and found. We were looking together in a room. i asked her if people actually stole things in such a small town. She said 'No" We both noticed we were standing quite close together so we decided to dance with one another. At that point i must have woke up because i have no more recollections.
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015 04:42 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: