Spiritual Portal
Apr 16, 2024 09:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Evil History of Fluoride

Recent Items

Views: 23
Comments (5)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 19
Comments (4)

Views: 16
Comments (4)

Views: 30
Comments (4)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Evil History of Fluoride  (Read 223 times)
guest587
« on: May 31, 2023 05:34 am »

A friend recently introduced me to this YT channel. In the spirit of sharing recommendations, here is a video I found pretty entertaining. It is a history lesson on how flouride ended up in our water.

I feel blessed by Spirit to have been warned about this and other things that seemed very unnatural growing up. Thank you God.

The video:

Channel description:
Premium documentaries exposing the evils of our modern diet.

We're here to arm you with the information you need to protect your vitality and the vitality of the people you care about, through the most binge-worthy documentaries possible. While also offering you a better alternative.

And you may be thinking to yourself, ‘Who cares how healthy I am? I’m gonna die eventually anyways?’

And to that we would reply: It’s not about how you want to die? It’s about how you want to live…

And Evil Food Supply is for those that want to live life to its fullest.

Health is *not* wealth. Health is the only thing you’ve got.

-----

StillStanding, Jeff, I hope you give it a look!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
guest587
« Reply #1 on: Jun 24, 2023 06:00 pm »

The propaganda of fluoride had a similar presentation as the covid mrna-gene therapy injection.

In the West we vilified those who would question the injection calling them, "anti-science."

Just as it was done with fluoride, a commercial from our past literally says that fluoride is, "safe and effective."

Sound familiar? "Safe and effective" became a mantra, as well as, "on the side of science" implying that those who have concerns or questions are somehow on the side of, "anti-science."

Modern day this technique has evolved to associate the anti-science lot in the same group as, "white nationalist" and "extremist." Echoed by Justin Trudeau and other shameful public figures.

Peter Howetz has called for mass compliance(force), the arrest of those who question "the science" and even goes as far as saying that people who think the mrna-gene therapy comes with risk are pawns in Putins disinformation campaign.

It's sickening. I thank God for HIS direction. Thank you Lord for guiding me and blessing me with people in my life who have made me aware of the harmful effects of fluoride consumption. Ultimately the truth in the matter comes forward, even if it takes 100 years.

I pray for the Lords continued protection for members here and for my self. May he grant us with discernment and miracles when we need them.
Report Spam   Logged
StillStanding

« Reply #2 on: Jun 25, 2023 03:50 am »

Yeah...fluoride is one of the big fights of all the adults around me when I was really small. In between 5 and 7 most likely. When it was being put in the water I remember one of the grandparents learning how to keep it off the dishes so as not to get it in your body. Towel dry so when the water evaporated nothing was left behind seems to be what she said. I remember it being on the news as something good and everyone mad and arguing with everyone about the government wanting to kill us. I remember at about the same time the television and health departments everywhere were advertising to put your kids in the tub with other kids who had these little blisters all over their bodies called chicken pox. Thanx for that good looking out assholes.... I remember a huge fight over that. My mom was a peace child of a bra burning hippie and of course we got thrown in and didn't know it.  You guys have any idea what the government has been doing with viruses and for how long? Same scientists. Same agenda. No one in the way anymore.
Report Spam   Logged
tides2dust

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2024 05:22 am »

Another interesting release by the Evil Food Supply.

This one links mouth breathing to ADHD,

https://youtu.be/jEY2WmlK2Fo?si=zx0mNg5RLomOJK0h
Report Spam   Logged
the 10 moods of dr. kook

« Reply #4 on: Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm »

I’m with you on this one Eric. I can smell their breath a mile away. They had to be eating pine needles after a skunk past through.

The Doc.
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm by the 10 moods of dr. kook » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #5 on: Mar 28, 2024 03:08 pm »

I’m with you on this one Eric. I can smell their breath a mile away. They had to be eating pine needles after a skunk past through.

The Doc.

Doc; when they make their transition they leave all their negativity behind. Unlike we humans, who must carry our bad deeds along with us on through to the other side. So it may be a good lesson for us all to work on our arrival. Never know when we will be taken away.
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2024 03:10 pm by Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us? » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
tides2dust

« Reply #6 on: Mar 28, 2024 03:28 pm »

Before you say, "you're with me" please let me know-
Did you watch the video before posting here?
Report Spam   Logged
guest649
« Reply #7 on: Mar 28, 2024 04:43 pm »

Me personally, I am allergic to any fluoride. It is why my dental care is sort of special, not in tune with today's dental care systems deployed anywhere. Also, I seem to have inherited bad teeth, genetically. So, what are you gonna do?

Well, first and foremost listen to this:

The Central Scrutinizer!

Then, say *cheese* everybody, and pass the pop-corn, please.

Also, to be noted: Foul mouth breathing doesn't usually interfere with being a crew slut.
Report Spam   Logged
the 10 moods of dr. kook

« Reply #8 on: Mar 28, 2024 07:02 pm »

Before you say, "you're with me" please let me know-
Did you watch the video before posting here?

Yea I’m still with you here on this one, although I would rather just walk on and take you at nose and face value. There’s something really foul about this. I’m afraid 😱  😳 your tides may take us all to dust. No offense intended.

The Doctors Moods are flee for your life
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2024 07:09 pm by the 10 moods of dr. kook » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: