Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 01:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Serpentine Ave.

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Serpentine Ave.  (Read 261 times)
guest46
« on: Nov 06, 2015 07:15 am »

I was traveling down Serpentine Ave. tonite and crawled out of the dungeons of my mind. Hope all you people understand what the mind can do. Where it can take you if you are not careful.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2015 07:42 am »

The struggle of the mind. The struggle to be positive amidst the negative influences of the world and human despair that often claims us. I believe people drink to escape their thoughts.

As we meditate more and more we r able to see how those around us and we ourselves our prisoners  of our own thoughts and minds. Are desires gravitate us in certain directions but those objects and conditions we desire take much time and patience  to achieve. In the process our desires are being transformed by our spiritual practices.

As we r lead to the objects of our desires we find out along the way that what we thought we wanted is often quite different  than we imagined. We r lead down a Serpentine Avenue that winds thru experiences that teach us along the way. More often then not we find ourselves on a road that keeps winding and winding and reveals to us more and more distractions from our true purpose which is to see ourselves clearer and not explore all the scenarios along the way. We find our consciousness  has contantly been diverted outwards and eventually we look for others that abandon this outward tour and are exploring the realms of inner perceptions and being.
« Last Edit: Nov 06, 2015 04:12 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SpiritImage

« Reply #2 on: Nov 11, 2015 07:03 pm »

At least for me I am starting to see how when desire is met there still is no true satisfaction. That helps to block out all the riff raff eventually, even while not meditating.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: