Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Companionship with Evolutionary Compatibility

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Companionship with Evolutionary Compatibility  (Read 1772 times)
Shannon
« Reply #30 on: Jan 21, 2016 06:41 am »

It's alright. Thank u.  Smiley  I love seashells. Have tons of them!  Love to beachcomb with the children, which we do fairly often.  We bring them home by the bagful, hotglue them to glass jars - but they rarely stick to glass for very long.  I find them in the strangest places once they've popped off.  Love bananas, too.  Even overripe ones, perfect for banana bread, which I made this morning. I've heard that brown bananas are actually quite good for our bodies; a kind of superfood.   I hear what you are saying about coming out, but what a person shares online or with whom, when or why is really a tiny sliver of what is.  I've been around, my friend!  What seems a seashell to you might be one of its chambers to me - so please don't box me in pointed assumptions. It's not right.  Not right, but no biggie, becuase that OM sound travels if one is listening, and well, even if one isn't. Lol. Something like five more days to go before communication is semi-normal, and my house is chaos.  Anything that can go wrong has - even burned the banana bread a little!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: