Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 05:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ghosts

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghosts  (Read 351 times)
blue nova
« on: Jan 26, 2011 07:12 pm »

"""Ghosts""""  ....love it !  thank u dearest Jitendra for making new thread _/\_  oh boy,,,such a wonderful topic ! Cheesy

(((( Serena )))) (((Hugs))) to u sis...and i love-adore PY's portrait...thank you very much for sharing it with us....  <3<3<3

(((( namaste2all ))))  yes, i watch that too !   Cheesy  kudos to that program !!  a type of AA for ghost seers....<3<3<3

the last episode i watched...a boy and girl were there with their mothers.....and chip introduced the two teenagers to case work, missing persons work......and w0w, how those two kids enjoyed that work.  to know, that something they thought as a 'hinderance' turns out to be something soooo helpful to others !!!   how wonderful for them !!!!  they will realize, hopefully, that this 'gift' is a 'benefit' for them also....

i think chip needs to sign up for guruji's lessons......he may then better 'understand' where 'these powers' come from.  he seems still a bit clueless about this. ?

as guruji says...the ether world is around us all the time....24/7...just need to still the mind in order to see it.....

Grin

(((Hugs))) 

« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2011 07:13 pm by blue nova » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: