Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 10:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

rising up

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: rising up  (Read 287 times)
guest88
« on: Dec 17, 2015 10:10 pm »

last night i had a wonderful dream i was raising upwards into the sky
being pulled up felt so wonderful

i remember we hit a specific level, and it seemed like an "in between place"
sorry for the hazy details but i wanted to kind of live in the moment again lol

there was 3 of us.... i might have been just witnessing or i might have been one of the females singing with a few other women.... some stuff here mixed with my subconscious, there was a female from a popular tv show lol
we harmonized and had the option to ascend higher- into the next realm past this cloud filled in between space

i saw a giant wooden sculpture of this:

and we called it seraphim and beneath it triangles and purple vortex dropped down

we didnt go in it... but someone told us not to evolve past the outer ring?
something with evolution..... >_<

this ones hard to remember! i remember when this person was talking to us there was a lot of imagery.. a planet... different surfaces... the place we were at- i felt was here on earth! just another layer.... >_< and it was cool because i felt i was controlling being able to levitate or some form of psychokinesis....sorry lol i dont approach this area of the thread with much logic or rationale...

a little embarassing but i want to share... in hopes i can remember more and share more. maybe learn something... but i truly just love to dream so i'll share my little bit of crazy and underdeveloped mind with you all here  Cheesy

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2015 08:25 pm »

last night i had a wonderful dream i was raising upwards into the sky
being pulled up felt so wonderful

i remember we hit a specific level, and it seemed like an "in between place"
sorry for the hazy details but i wanted to kind of live in the moment again lol

there was 3 of us.... i might have been just witnessing or i might have been one of the females singing with a few other women.... some stuff here mixed with my subconscious, there was a female from a popular tv show lol
we harmonized and had the option to ascend higher- into the next realm past this cloud filled in between space

i saw a giant wooden sculpture of this:

and we called it seraphim and beneath it triangles and purple vortex dropped down

we didnt go in it... but someone told us not to evolve past the outer ring?
something with evolution..... >_<

this ones hard to remember! i remember when this person was talking to us there was a lot of imagery.. a planet... different surfaces... the place we were at- i felt was here on earth! just another layer.... >_< and it was cool because i felt i was controlling being able to levitate or some form of psychokinesis....sorry lol i dont approach this area of the thread with much logic or rationale...

a little embarassing but i want to share... in hopes i can remember more and share more. maybe learn something... but i truly just love to dream so i'll share my little bit of crazy and underdeveloped mind with you all here  Cheesy

Smiley

Eric i have had some very nice dreams involving other people but i am not so sure that they were true. Maybe someone else does not have the same experience as we do or may not be on a similar page--so to speak. Dreams can describe our desires and not the desires of those we dream about. Another thing about dreams; What have we done before we had the dreams? Were we intoxicated? Were we under the influence of any type of substance? i do believe that there are dreams that are true and visions as well. But it is a tricky world --- this inner reality that we experience. i do not believe we should give up. We can see it for what it is--- just a dream. But when do dreams signify true reality? When do they give us a clue into the feelings and thoughts of others? When do they warn us of upcoming events? When are they true visions? When are they memories of some distant past--- Perhaps a distant life?

You have very interesting dreams Eric and some people have very interesting lives as well. i may sound a bit skeptical and i know that you are just relating some things that happened to you at nite while you were 'dreaming'. Maybe it is important to understand our dreams while 'awake' and asleep. Do they have something to say to us or are they just entertainment for the nite and entertainment by matine Isn't that what we are doing here? Trying to understand thing called life and all the unusual things that happen to us that do not happen to most people or if they do, they go unnoticed and completely not understood.
« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015 10:39 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2015 10:53 pm »

Hi Steve

Cheesy No substance abuse the night before. Tongue (which is rare for me! heheheh)

No need to feel you're being skeptical as I'm not claiming anything here. It's simply a dream... You pose a lot of interesting and thoughtful questions. I appreciate your rationale behind it. You're right, the inner world can be a tricky thing to understand.

I log my dreams here so as to reinfornce... I type way better then I write and if you don't mind I like to use your forum as an archive of sorts so I can go back and recall what I've written.

Being able to recall I think helps with those lucid dreams as well out of body experiences. In this case I would definitely say we're more in the dream side but even so there's something I'm sure that can be said and learned from all of this for my own well being.

Now there are dreams that feel more significant then others... In this dream, the feeling of floating up was beautiful... The person teaching me at the end was also very interesting...

My interest in sufism came to me in a dream as well. This is a nice outlet and escape from the every day life... So as long as ya'll don't mind I'll chime in every so often with my interest =) And I appreciate the feedback in return!

Cheers!

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2015 01:55 am »

Hi Steve

Cheesy No substance abuse the night before. Tongue (which is rare for me! heheheh)

No need to feel you're being skeptical as I'm not claiming anything here. It's simply a dream... You pose a lot of interesting and thoughtful questions. I appreciate your rationale behind it. You're right, the inner world can be a tricky thing to understand.

I log my dreams here so as to reinfornce... I type way better then I write and if you don't mind I like to use your forum as an archive of sorts so I can go back and recall what I've written.

Being able to recall I think helps with those lucid dreams as well out of body experiences. In this case I would definitely say we're more in the dream side but even so there's something I'm sure that can be said and learned from all of this for my own well being.

Now there are dreams that feel more significant then others... In this dream, the feeling of floating up was beautiful... The person teaching me at the end was also very interesting...

My interest in sufism came to me in a dream as well. This is a nice outlet and escape from the every day life... So as long as ya'll don't mind I'll chime in every so often with my interest =) And I appreciate the feedback in return!

Cheers!

Yea we don't always have to have a reason for doing things. Sometimes we just do them. We may understand later why and we may not. But as a creative being it is good to recognize that often things just happen. That is enough. There is a lot of spontaniety that happens between you and i Eric. i happen to think that is why we have become such good friends over the years. i like it when you call and fool me on the line, or you just call out of the blue, or you just post something with no specific purpose. Its all good and works towards a closer friendship. Sometimes i feel lonely or just like i want to talk with someone and then you come along!!
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 2015 02:05 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Shannon
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2016 10:18 pm »

What a fabulous dream EricB.  Smiley  Thank you so much for sharing it.  Yogananda believes we have regular dreams (dreams that contain images which stem from our daily mundane life and lizzard brain) and then we have super conscious dreams (dreams in which the content actually stems from Spirit - a higher realm, or rather 'home').   There is a fascinating book by Michael Newton called Life between Lives (or something like that - he has written several) that I think you might find interesting in light of your dream.  Have you had other unusual dreams recently?  I'd love to hear more.
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2016 10:19 pm by Shannon » Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #5 on: Dec 27, 2019 12:38 pm »

i had another dream of psychokinesis. a friend and i were trying to pull these objects towards us at the same time. we were on opposite ends and because my friend went first, i could not move the objects until after him. we were pulling small things towards us, like a soccer ball and a couple round stones. id wonder why i couldnt bring the objects towards me while my friend was also locked on, like he outperformed me. when he was done he ended up hurting his stomach. i then tried to apply this force after he finished and felt a similar strain on my stomach after succesfully pulling the objects by directing my will. my father was in the dream like he was overseeing our practice.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: