Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 03:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Animated

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Animated  (Read 144 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Jan 08, 2016 11:54 pm »

I've been trying for years to grapple with and understand this idea of inertia in human behavior. Sometimes i explain my lack of motion as due to being sleepy or tired from as  ong hours of work. But when I watch somebody like Amma; I realize how much further I have to go as a human being towards achieving Spiritual Realization. She is nothing less then a power engine. Just to watch her in her constant spiritual activities is to be in awe. I have never seen anybody with so much energy in all my life.

At one time I held down four jobs. I worked at mental health all day full time plus overtime and taught music lessons at two stores after working at mental health. At night I was a security guard all night long. However;I have never ever seen anybody as animated and work/serve longer hours than Amma.

What i mean by inertia is not having the energy or pazaz to be cheerful and animated when we work hard. It is a challenge. Clearly in Amma I have seen cheerfulness and energy after serving an unbeleavable amount of time.
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2016 02:52 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SpiritImage

« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2016 06:14 am »

At one time I held down four jobs. I worked at mental health all day full time plus overtime and taught music lessons at two stores after working at mental health. At night I was a security guard all night long. However;I have never ever seen anybody as animated and work/serve longer hours than Amma.

What i mean by inertia is not having the energy or pazaz to be cheerful and animated when we work hard. It is a challenge. Clearly in Amma I have seen cheerfulness and energy after serving an unbeleavable amount of time.

Used to be in the restaurant biz for years, this kind of work was constant moving, on your feet most of the time, constant work, not sitting or standing or casually walking, etc., It was a lot of things at the same time quickly and efficiently, for hours. And, yes you had to put up (well OK smile and work with) freaked out waiters that couldn't handle being constantly busy for hours with no break, that's when you would see some very strange expressions and behaviours at times. After some years of doing this, not to mention all the extra curricular activities that occurred most every night, you got used to expending that amount of energy. Some folks are not cut from that mold.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: