Spiritual Portal
Jul 18, 2019 07:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Have you ever thought?

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 6
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 6
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever thought?  (Read 44 times)
God

« on: Feb 03, 2016 05:00 am »

Have you ever thought about how you have a lot over me?
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2016 06:40 am »

i often wonder why we r here in this time and place seemingly ahead of this period in history. Yet there is a cause and a purpose.
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2016 06:41 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
SI

« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2016 07:29 am »

Isn't it the other way around?

i often wonder why we r here in this time and place seemingly ahead of this period in history. Yet there is a cause and a purpose.

There is a reason for certain. I suppose if we knew exactly why, then that may change our thoughts about what we should do.

Sort of like if God appeared right in front of you in a ball of light, in as physical a form possible, that would probably compel you to believe.

I think He wants faith without being compelled to believe, otherwise He sort of made you believe, know what I'm sayin?
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #3 on: Feb 03, 2016 07:31 am »

There must be services for us to perform yet.
Report Spam   Logged
Shannon
« Reply #4 on: Feb 03, 2016 05:30 pm »

I like to think of mankind as a bee colony.

For the hive to be successful, many different kinds of bees are required.  You have the workers, the drones and of course the queen.  Each bee is born knowing what to do, and they do it with all their might.

In human life, we also have our workers, our drones - and various roylaty.  But we also have visionaires, spiritual aspirants, artists, activists, diplomats, physicists.  Some of these people push the others in the direction the entire clan needs to go.  Progression in all things needs catalysts.  The world is big, and the roles in it are large and small - but all of them part of a perfect design.  You are here as you are because you are a necessary component in that evolutionary process.  We all are - everyone born has a role to play.  No?   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #5 on: Feb 03, 2016 06:52 pm »

The world is big, and the roles in it are large and small - but all of them part of a perfect design.  You are here as you are because you are a necessary component in that evolutionary process.  We all are - everyone born has a role to play.  No?   Smiley

Sure, and there must be things for us to finish, some role to play, some service to do,

and the things ahead of me, I'm hoping, are to help those who can benefit with the power God has given all of us.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: