Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 10:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

B- where'd your poem go?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: B- where'd your poem go?  (Read 389 times)
guest88
« on: Feb 19, 2016 07:23 pm »

hi B

i was looking for the poem you wrote recently
and wanted to thank you for your contribution

did you delete it? i hope not! there is wisdom in it and i also wanted to ask you a question

there was a specific line that i was rather fond of and wanted to know if some of the poem came to you in complete sentences....

like, your higher self giving you some wisdom and it sounded so good you thought to write it down

but i don't remember the line and can't seem to find your cruel world poem anymore  Huh? Cry
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Feb 19, 2016 07:48 pm »

hi B

i was looking for the poem you wrote recently
and wanted to thank you for your contribution

did you delete it? i hope not! there is wisdom in it and i also wanted to ask you a question

there was a specific line that i was rather fond of and wanted to know if some of the poem came to you in complete sentences....

like, your higher self giving you some wisdom and it sounded so good you thought to write it down

but i don't remember the line and can't seem to find your cruel world poem anymore  Huh? Cry

Yes we both would like to thank him for his contribution but someone deleted the whole thread. Was that u b?
« Last Edit: Feb 19, 2016 09:04 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
b
« Reply #2 on: Feb 19, 2016 10:45 pm »

Yes, I felt inspired to delete it. Thanks for your interest and appreciation of it. I don't know much about writing proper poetry and thought it might be better if I took it down. 

All the best

Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Feb 19, 2016 11:55 pm »

one thing i still regret today is having torn out pages of writings i didn't like or deleting threads i've created because i was shy or not feeling like putting myself out there.

sometimes there's really good information that comes out and having the privilege to look back at an old writing is almost therapeutic and most always nostalgic.

there's a show i remember watching where people were welcomed to come on stage and read old excerpts from their diary. it was a great laugh for everyone.

it was interesting to witness the personality of the person reading the diary vs their older personality when they were actually writing in the diary years ago.

i thought you had a really good insight and was more so curious if any of that poem came to you in a reflective state, almost like a tidbit of wisdom being channeled to you.

i'm not poet and usually filly my post with grammatical errors but i was grateful to find some of my old writings still up here... even if it's not "good" to the reader it's still exercising my creativity!

i'll try to comment on time next go around!  Smiley

cheers!
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2016 03:07 am »

one thing i still regret today is having torn out pages of writings i didn't like or deleting threads i've created because i was shy or not feeling like putting myself out there.

sometimes there's really good information that comes out and having the privilege to look back at an old writing is almost therapeutic and most always nostalgic.

there's a show i remember watching where people were welcomed to come on stage and read old excerpts from their diary. it was a great laugh for everyone.

it was interesting to witness the personality of the person reading the diary vs their older personality when they were actually writing in the diary years ago.

i thought you had a really good insight and was more so curious if any of that poem came to you in a reflective state, almost like a tidbit of wisdom being channeled to you.

i'm not poet and usually filly my post with grammatical errors but i was grateful to find some of my old writings still up here... even if it's not "good" to the reader it's still exercising my creativity!

i'll try to comment on time next go around!  Smiley

cheers!

i may see it a bit different then u Eric.

i do not expect to people to b perfect and i hope they do not expect that out of me but some do u know. It is just nice to have the presence of others around.... to have friends. It seems like Brock is not much for personal conversations and when he reveals too much about himself he feels somewhat embarrassed and may delete it. although sometimes the best poems and statements r made by people in a moment of vulnerability and candidness as long as it is not intended to hurt someone else. Being ourselves.... opening up is O.K. though. We find each person has a unique way of expressing. i think that is what God had in mind... for each of us to express his lite in our own particular way and not to b judged by it. Someday i just have to realize my expression will not b like John Lennon and i will not have the same sense of humor as a Robin Williams. i may not even have close to the same charisma of a Robert Kennedy or the spirituality of a Amma but i have to find something about myself i feel comfortable about and express it. Not everyone will agree with it or even like it. i can learn along the way and decide what to discard and what to improve on.... for me... that's what life is all about.
« Last Edit: Feb 20, 2016 03:14 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #5 on: Feb 20, 2016 04:15 am »

It's nice *sometimes* to go back in time and see your own stuff, but maybe a public internet site is not the proper storage place for that.
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Feb 20, 2016 11:46 pm »

hi Steve!

i agree! in fact when i was a new member here i would often delete my threads feeling shy for having opened up much of myself.

i can't necessarily speak for anyone else... again, i was just curious where the inspiration came from since i was indeed fond of the writing! (sorry to drag this out B Tongue >_<)

and hi SI!

i can agree although one reason i personally appreciate this forum is because we have a place to express a creative side and the members here seem supportive and welcoming of anyone willing to share!

so what if its out in the open, we know that before we hit submit
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #7 on: Mar 13, 2018 05:24 am »

i may see it a bit different then u Eric.

i do not expect to people to b perfect and i hope they do not expect that out of me but some do u know. It is just nice to have the presence of others around.... to have friends. It seems like Brock is not much for personal conversations and when he reveals too much about himself he feels somewhat embarrassed and may delete it. although sometimes the best poems and statements r made by people in a moment of vulnerability and candidness as long as it is not intended to hurt someone else. Being ourselves.... opening up is O.K. though. We find each person has a unique way of expressing. i think that is what God had in mind... for each of us to express his lite in our own particular way and not to b judged by it. Someday i just have to realize my expression will not b like John Lennon and i will not have the same sense of humor as a Robin Williams. i may not even have close to the same charisma of a Robert Kennedy or the spirituality of a Amma but i have to find something about myself i feel comfortable about and express it. Not everyone will agree with it or even like it. i can learn along the way and decide what to discard and what to improve on.... for me... that's what life is all about.
beautifully stated my friend.  =)!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: