Spiritual Portal
Feb 27, 2020 08:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Daze of Heaven's new album: World Color

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Italy migration and ISSIS

Recent Items

Views: 8
Comments (1)
By: tides2dust

Views: 8
Comments (1)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 5
Comments (1)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Italy migration and ISSIS  (Read 75 times)
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Mar 08, 2016 08:08 pm »

http://www.ibtimes.com/will-isis-attack-italy-foreign-minister-discusses-islamic-state-militants-migration-2328745?rel=rel1

mccoy i found myself somewhat concerned about your nation again after reading this article. How far do you live from these borders where all these migrations are taking place? i often wonder about life in Italy. i think most of it is because you live there. Back to prayers!
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2016 05:45 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/POW0FKCqgM8
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus music/songs<br />http://.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2016 03:52 pm »

Steve, I appreciate the concern. I'm pretty far from the landing places of immigrants. These are usually good people, but there have been violent episodes in Cologne, Germany, where women have been molested by groups of immigrants. Also, they are often not accustomed to the western lifestyle, regarding all scantily dressed women as sluts hence in their opinion molestable.

I see no solution. These people are fleeing from hellish places often with small kids. They cross land or the Adriatic in very dangerous situations and risking their lives. They are granted a refugee status if there is a war in their country, otherwise they may not be admitted, so they run away from grouping facilities.

Right now they are ammassing at the border in MAcedonia, since states are allowing in only small daily quotes of them, so they are finding themselves in refugee camps similar to the ones they abandoned at the Syrian borders.

It is believed that some terrorists may land Italy and Europe together with the immigrants, but I doubt it. It is too much a slow and very risky fashion to try and reach the target area.
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 2016 09:57 pm »

Steve, I appreciate the concern. I'm pretty far from the landing places of immigrants. These are usually good people, but there have been violent episodes in Cologne, Germany, where women have been molested by groups of immigrants. Also, they are often not accustomed to the western lifestyle, regarding all scantily dressed women as sluts hence in their opinion molestable.

I see no solution. These people are fleeing from hellish places often with small kids. They cross land or the Adriatic in very dangerous situations and risking their lives. They are granted a refugee status if there is a war in their country, otherwise they may not be admitted, so they run away from grouping facilities.

Right now they are ammassing at the border in MAcedonia, since states are allowing in only small daily quotes of them, so they are finding themselves in refugee camps similar to the ones they abandoned at the Syrian borders.

It is believed that some terrorists may land Italy and Europe together with the immigrants, but I doubt it. It is too much a slow and very risky fashion to try and reach the target area.

Thank-You mccoy... our lives seem relatively complacent when considering the heroic activities of others.
Report Spam   Logged

https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus music/songs<br />http://.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Mar 10, 2016 02:38 pm »

Steve, yesterday's update seems to support your concerns for Italy. The Balkan countries have all closed their borders, except Albania and Greece. So the only land+sea route from the east into western Europe would entail crossing the Adriatic sea and landing into Italy. There might be landings in my place as well in the future. We'll see.

The positive side of this aspect is seeing as the Greek citizens, who are notoriously facing great economic difficulties presently, have provided to distribute food, clothes and pharmaceutical drugs to refugees.
Report Spam   Logged
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Mar 10, 2016 02:45 pm »

Steve, yesterday's update seems to support your concerns for Italy. The Balkan countries have all closed their borders, except Albania and Greece. So the only land+sea route from the east into western Europe would entail crossing the Adriatic sea and landing into Italy. There might be landings in my place as well in the future. We'll see.

The positive side of this aspect is seeing as the Greek citizens, who are notoriously facing great economic difficulties presently, have provided to distribute food, clothes and pharmaceutical drugs to refugees.

i did not know. Just feel a concern with prayer lately. i had to look at your star chart. i know that Saturn crossing your ascendent this year makes the environment more serious. May bring people into your environment who are more critical as well... facing issues with your son... i believe this moving thing is taking up lots of your time. It all adds up you know.
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2016 02:48 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Mar 10, 2016 02:48 pm »

Moving and running after masons, plumbers electricians, providers...

Plus there are unexpected developments from my son which need dedicate time.

Wordly duties are wordly duties, fleeing from them would be a form of mental and possibly spiritual cowardice.
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred Hitchcock

« Reply #6 on: Mar 10, 2016 03:40 pm »

Moving and running after masons, plumbers electricians, providers...

Plus there are unexpected developments from my son which need dedicate time.

Wordly duties are wordly duties, fleeing from them would be a form of mental and possibly spiritual cowardice.

Would you like your Horrorscope?
Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Mar 11, 2016 08:36 pm »

No thanks, LOL, nest time perhaps
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred Hitchcock

« Reply #8 on: Mar 13, 2016 10:46 pm »

No thanks, LOL, nest time perhaps

Nest time? What are you talking about? The eggs have been laid, the chicks hatched. I used them in my production of Horrific Horrorscopes. Need I say more? Sorry you weren't  a part of that production.
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2016 10:59 pm by Alfred Hitchcock » Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Mar 14, 2016 12:11 am »

Next Nest is going to be the Nexus (of all hatched, etched-in-the-edge, horror-chicken-scopes)!
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred Hitchcock

« Reply #10 on: Mar 16, 2016 02:27 am »

Next Nest is going to be the Nexus (of all hatched, etched-in-the-edge, horror-chicken-scopes)!

O.K. Then!! But you owe me 15% for using my words and ideas and to pay for the next production.
« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2016 02:28 am by Alfred Hitchcock » Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: Mar 16, 2016 04:13 pm »

O.K. Then!! But you owe me 15% for using my words and ideas and to pay for the next production.

10% and it's a deal!
Report Spam   Logged
Alfred Hitchcock

« Reply #12 on: Mar 16, 2016 11:54 pm »

10% and it's a deal!

It's an interesting bargain chip you threw in. Let me ask my spirit board and I'll get back with you.  Shocked
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2016 12:59 am by Alfred Hitchcock » Report Spam   Logged
Alfred Hitchcock

« Reply #13 on: Apr 10, 2016 10:33 am »

10% and it's a deal!

It's an interesting bargain chip you threw in. Let me ask my spirit board and I'll get back with you.  Shocked

Well this is what I have come up with my friend in spirit. I feel that you could easily play a role I have in mind for a new film. It is about Swami Kriyananda. I thought you would be the ideal actor for to play his role in life seeing as to the fact that you know so much about the man and his life. Would you give it a shot? Then we could forget about the over whelming debt you owe me and in the end you may come out on top of the deal anyhow! My spirit board has unveiled this proposal for you.

Alfred Hitchcock
« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2016 10:37 am by Alfred Hitchcock » Report Spam   Logged
mccoy
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Apr 11, 2016 05:34 pm »

Alfred thanks but no thanks, I prefer the debt.

I recognize I'd be no good at all in playing any parts, let alone the part of a demon
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: