Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 05:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Surrender

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Surrender  (Read 343 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Mar 14, 2016 05:01 pm »

Steve, since I believe I know which is the episode which caused your ruminations I'm posting my considerations.

mccoy in actuality i have not told you about the 'ruminations' that caused the original post here nor do i know a way that you could know.
In fairness to you though there are contributing conditions in other situations that you have no doubt witnessed. Your observations are helpful.

i believe you have made a good point. However am i angry in regards to your point? No... because i see it as someone trying to give helpful advice to understand the dynamics of human relationships. There are those who are not receptive to any such suggestion however kindly put. Instead they see the situation as your ego problem and my view is that all of us still have ego unless we can claim Christ Consciousness. In this case i have no anger. It has been quite some time since i have felt anger. Anger clouds reason and destroys relationships.

There are various ways of handling things. Anger and retribution being one way and kindness another. We cannot always know what we say that may cause anger in others. Also i believe you do not know what situations i am talking about only what you have observed. You have not been around to observe everything. Sometimes we have no choice in situations but to tell someone what they have done was not kind. However this does not justify cutting them out of our lives. Which i have not done. Although others feel that they must be vindictive because of what has been said and they retaliate. This is much different from telling someone that their actions have hurt others and can not continue without some kind of eventual action being taken.

i had a bit of realization in the last couple posts; It is possible that many of us may be learning something entirely different from our encounters with others that we did not originally see as part of the circumstances. That is: FORGIVENESS

Thanks for your thoughts!
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2016 06:55 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: