Spiritual Portal
Dec 13, 2019 10:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on CD Baby!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Breakthrough

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Steve Hydonus

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: kingfisher111

Views: 3
Comments (0)

Views: 9
Comments (2)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Breakthrough  (Read 91 times)
Steve Hydonus
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Apr 23, 2016 06:23 pm »

We must continue to seek out friends places and vibrations that lead us to the inner world. The true world of the souls experience.

Sometime ago i received this letter from someone i know:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: ombabaji@hotmail.com
Subject: Some Info

Jitendra / Steven - -

It might help you to know and understand that the sounds I spoke of are *not* astral sounds - - nor are they perceived thru the astral senses - - nor are they perceived / sensed thru the chakras. If you have ever viewed the Light inwardly - - then this would most probably be perceived via the Tisra Til - - the Third Eye - - the Mind’s Eye - - whatever name you wish to give that “chakra.” 

But the inner Sounds are perceived by Soul - - the “senses” of Soul - - and this has nothing to do with any of the chakras.

If you hear an Om sound - - or perhaps more accurately - - Aum - - that would be from the mental planes. At that moment - - an aspect of you - - the greater directing aspect of you - - or perhaps put another way - - Soul - - minus the physical / astral and causal bodies and perceiving thru the mental awareness at the moment - - is “standing” within the mental worlds and hearing that sound as it issues forth on out and downward into the other lower worlds.

I believe - - that if you consider this - - that the sounds are not necessarily higher states of consciousness in and of themselves - - but it takes a higher state of consciousness to “get” to the inner areas before one can hear them - - then you might also be a bit more accurate in it all.

It is *very* common to hear various melodies as one lays down to sleep and quiets the senses - - inner and outer. Actually - - I suppose I should correct myself there. It is very common to hear these sounds to and for those that have attained the ability to hear them. To hear ANY inner melodies - - is a true blessing. There are many people that will try for lifetimes to get just *one* experience of the Sound.

Many of the classical masters - - Bach / Beethoven / etc. - - heard the sound - - and tried to get it into some of their compositions.

The actual pure sounds of the various planes - - running water / thunder / the single note of a flute / etc. - - are many times rare to hear. They are very faint. Listen closely - - way in the background. You might be able to hear one of them even now.

I don’t know what else I can tell you. I don’t know what it is you would like to know. Just as pure example only - - hypothetically speaking - - if Soul is to spend one million lifetimes on this planet before It can pretty much wrap it all up - - hypothetically speaking - - it would be long about 999,800 before one would even begin to address the issues / disciplines / beliefs necessary to actually *hear* inner sounds. Yes - - one can be a musician for *many* lifetimes before this - - just enjoying music in / of / and for itself.

But to hear the inner sounds is extremely rare. Notice how so few could even relate to your bringing it all up. Most branch it off into something else they can identify with.

You have inwardly traveled a very long way ! ! I do not know what you are doing now - - in terms of your spiritual disciplines - - or the furthering of your learning.

But after all the effort you have put forth to hear actual sounds inwardly - - I truly hope you *are* continuing on in it all.

:->

Holly
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2016 06:35 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/stevehydonus
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus https://myspace.com/stevehydonus/music/songs<br />http://stevehydonus.googlepages.com/  (Personal website)<br />email:ombabaji@hotmail.com (For CD\'s

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: