Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 07:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

What is Spirituality for You?

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Spirituality for You?  (Read 585 times)
StephenK

« on: Sep 28, 2009 06:07 am »

When I think of the word spirituality there is so much that crosses my mind... untold images, multi leveled experiences,
the untellable impressions that I've filtered through in the search for blend-able balance... the dreams that are normal and the ones
that tend to take me to another place entirely.... it's this energy-field of wonderment that emerges continually from another... the birth of my
children as they start blue and breath our environment for the first time... the love of a dog who follows closely my every move...

And this thing I call "I".  How is it that I am so eternally I.   I take this for granted....  I am never without this knowing that somehow
I am always I....

"Spirituality" is the ball that we kick when we're wanting to start down the field of individualized discovery.  It's mental, it's intuitive,
it's often speculatively addressed...and it's unavoidably intrusive and direct at surprising times.

It's as light as a feather and as dark as a storm....   it's the study of that which we are.....   :^)

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: