Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 09:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Mixed and Ambivalent Feelings

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mixed and Ambivalent Feelings  (Read 409 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: May 24, 2016 04:36 pm »

Steve, I can appreciate your illustrative endeavours on the analysis of the communication issues, and I find its logic particularly veritable and irrefutable.

i find it particularly true because if u continue to harbor friendly feelings and prayers towards such individuals you exercise forgiveness and compassion. Often we gain an insight into the tremendous differences we have between those who sever relationships with great finality. It either takes anger or coldness of heart to embark on such a course of action; a bit of an adult temper tantrum to circumstances not turning out as we would have them. With this recognition comes more and more distance and detachment from such behavior of these individuals rather then feeling repercussions from their actions.

The irony is that people who are willing to make adjustments and continue to look for resolutions often are left out in the cold for a brief time only as new doors open and old ones close. Faith is renewed as we open ourselves to kinder people while caution is exercised. While those who shut doors in our face are left with the consequences of having it done to themselves and more abandonment issues on the horizon. Over the years i have seen this take place and i have also sometimes seen such people come back into my life who regretted their actions. Sometimes these type of people take a mature approach by apologizing for their actions while others still act immature by making comments like ' I am no longer mad at you ' or circumvent the issues by taking a circuitous route and acting as though nothing ever even happened.

Like all lessons of karma that happen to us... eventually-whether in this life or a future one-we see the connection between our actions and the consequences and eventually work on terminating such immature behavioral practices as wisdom is gained and childish ways are dropped. Pluto is cold but not as cold as some peoples hearts and Mercury is warm but not like the warmth of some kind people i have met.

There is truly a warm place in my heart for all the people i have been close to for any length of time as friends or lovers. i am very grateful for that.  It is just hard to know what people r capable of when circumstances change. i am not sure that u can predict that.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016 09:19 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: