Spiritual Portal
Nov 18, 2019 12:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Steve Hydonus' music on CD Baby!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Lady Gaga meets with Dalai Lama

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: kingfisher111

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (1)

Views: 2
Comments (0)
By: tides2dust
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gaga meets with Dalai Lama  (Read 12 times)
ding dong
Administrator

« on: Jun 28, 2016 08:25 pm »

6/28/2016

China considers him a political enemy so they are mad at her now.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/china-bans-lady-gaga-after-dalai-lama-meeting/ar-AAhHdHu?ocid=spartanntp

She is a fan of OSHO.

Dalai Lama also has expressed a high opinion of OSHO. He probably came up in the conversation between them which was reported to be on the topic of yoga and mental health.

He said about OSHO...

“Osho is an enlightened master who is working with all possibilities to help humanity overcome a difficult phase in developing consciousness.” - Dalai Lama

OSHO said about Dalai Lama...

I have deep love and respect for Dalai Lama. My suggestion to him is: don't leave this country; just drop the desire to be the sovereign head, the political head of Tibet. In fact, it is not right for a religious man to have such aspirations for being a political head. Just drop that idea. Be an ordinary meditator, a lover of Buddha -- then China will not ask for you. You are being asked for because of your continuous desire to be the head of Tibet again. Too much water has gone down the Ganges; it cannot happen, at least in your lifetime. But my insistence is that fundamentally your desire is wrong. Tibet is gone, out of your hands. You should have renounced it. Your desire for power is a political desire -- it is shameful in a man who is thought to be a meditator. Just remain in the Himalayas, and nobody is going to trouble you. The trouble is arising within you because of the desire that you want Tibet to be again under your rule. Forget all about it. It is ugly, absolutely condemnable, to have such a desire. That was the singular message of Gautam the Buddha: don't have any desire in this world; when the other world, the mysterious world, is ready to open its doors you are asking for some illusory power. This shows that Dalai Lama himself is not a meditator. I would like him not to go anywhere. You have a beautiful place in Dharamsala -- go inwards. It is time that you prove that there is an inner world far more precious than anything the outer world can give to you. And if you cannot prove this, who do you think is going to prove it?

Once he drops the desire and the claim, and he becomes an ordinary, simple human being, China has no interest in him. He can live in the Himalayas -- he is accustomed to living in the Himalayas

This been your awakened news report. Back to you Steve.

Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #1 on: Jun 28, 2016 09:20 pm »

Rajneesh and gaga in the same post.

Lord, what have I done to displease you?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: