Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Maya and Newton

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maya and Newton  (Read 298 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Jul 14, 2016 05:34 am »

Newton's Law of Motion is a law of maya: "To every action there is always an equal and contrary reaction; the mutual actions of any two bodies are always equal and oppositely directed." Action and reaction are thus exactly equal. "To have a single force is impossible. There must be, and always is, a pair of forces equal and opposite."

Fundamental natural activities all betray their mayic origin. Electricity, for example, is a phenomenon of repulsion and attraction; its electrons and protons are electrical opposites. Another example: the atom or final particle of matter is, like the earth itself, a magnet with positive and negative poles. The entire phenomenal world is under the inexorable sway of polarity; no law of physics, chemistry, or any other science is ever found free from inherent opposite or contrasted principles.

Physical science, then, cannot formulate laws outside of maya, the very texture and structure of creation. Nature herself is maya; natural science must perforce deal with her ineluctable quiddity. In her own domain, she is eternal and inexhaustible; future scientists can do no more than probe one aspect after another of her varied infinitude. Science thus remains in a perpetual flux, unable to reach finality; fit indeed to formulate the laws of an already existing and functioning cosmos, but powerless to detect the Law Framer and Sole Operator. The majestic manifestations of gravitation and electricity have become known, but what gravitation and electricity are, no mortal knoweth. 3

To surmount maya was the task assigned to the human race by the millennial prophets. To rise above the duality of creation and perceive the unity of the Creator was conceived of as man's highest goal. Those who cling to the cosmic illusion must accept its essential law of polarity: flow and ebb, rise and fall, day and night, pleasure and pain, good and evil, birth and death. This cyclic pattern assumes a certain anguishing monotony, after man has gone through a few thousand human births; he begins to cast a hopeful eye beyond the compulsions of maya.

~Paramahansa Yogananda
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2016 05:39 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2018 08:48 am »

Near the last leg of my evening run I turned down a busy street. In the distance I saw a man running towards me. I don't know but I had this weird vision like two energetic forces were rushing into each other and it was like we were the same yet different people. I gratefully acknowledged his presence in my minds eye and when we were shoulder to shoulder, each jogging in the opposite direction, I had a vision like giant mirrors collided into one another yet nothing more came of it from then. I tried to brush aside the imagery and continue on the run...
Just before this, I saw a child in a parking lot with his family dancing in circles with his arms up. It was weird because I've seen that child there with that family before. It was a U-Haul parking lot so, maybe it isn't to weird... Yet when I ran by the child stopped dancing and made eye contact and I instantly thought of Babaji. No, I don't think he was Babaji but his very youthful and happy spirit sent a great impression to my core and immediately after was the silent meeting of the self in the other runner, seemingly separate but an equal attraction occurred with such vivid imagery... Our colors were similar but different. I a yellow shirt he a red shirt. The thoughts were of the omnipresence before brushing the experience aside and turning the corner to finish the jog. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: